Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 100 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey there! Some guy name Sam aka Sir or SirScion told me to come sign up here or he'd slit my throat! :p So here I am

I have a 94 celica. I know i know its not a scion but oh well not all of us can be as fortunate as you lucky guys and gals!

My name is Natalie by the way and im 21 and live in Kirkland, WA. about 20 mins from Seattle

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah im one of a couple putting on a Toyota Festival that includes Lexus and Scion..if anyone is interested in making the trek let me know ;-) weve got 70 cars pre-registered! its going to be awesome

·
Registered
103 Posts
Howdy! Thanks for the little tip about the crosswinds on hwy 2, that would suck,:mad: lol. I live in Monroe but actually work in Kirkland, so I'm around there a lot. Tell me about this Toyota festival, it sounds interesting & maybe it'll convince me to join a local car club. Thanks! :)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Hi, Natalie, fancy meeting you here. :D

(She's OK, guys, she supports the Scion folk in her area in many activities, and is even going to be on the staff at the Seattle Scion Exposed III on August 5th.)

Welcome to this nice, friendly agglomeration of boxes!

Tom

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
CelicaGirlGT94 said:
Ive heard good things about Scinergy in So-Cal
Unlike Sam, we don't all carry knives to recruite new members. Gotta hand it to him for creativity though. :eek:

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
CelicaGirlGT94 said:
ooh youre from Huntington Beach? thats my fave place in So-Cal.

Yeah well sams knife wasnt that big so i wasnt too scared
I've heard that about Sam! :eek:

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

1 - 20 of 100 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.