Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well I found a RS4 yesterday, check out the badge of our new ride. Wonder where #1 and 2 are????? I know where 3 is. :rolleyes:

Everyone I have bought has been fine, no issues with the sales guys, but this time the finance chick was on fill tilt trying like hell to sell me something on top of the box, then she said if I bought the extended warrenty later it would cost double and that there was no more free oil changes, what a dumb ASS she was. I think I will go and complain tommorrow!!! After not buying anything extra she threw in the glass etching and some thing else, I wasnt interested in. Oh well RS4 #3 has a new home. It was numbered so low I had to get it.

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Oh one more thing. The sales guy got up and left his pc on the inventory screen, so I took a peek, the dealer only makes about 700 over invoice and 100 over some other fee.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Find someone that will trade you there RS2 for your other RS1, or did you trade it in.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
4 car notes? Damn.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Really...But that would be the mostest pimpenest collection...all four RS boxes...yea thats the shizz..

hey can you post some pics of the pedals...

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Padanky the other 3 are paid off, just one payment. BigK it has the stock pedals. Ill have to get some bad ass picks, the color changes so much in the sun and depending on the angle.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Alright, that sounds better! Lucky!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
The pedals are black? I could swear I saw a pic of some RS4 petals and they were silver with color matched inserts...damn, imma have to find it...

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.