Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helllloooo ClubxB peeps... Im new... Im ProshopXB... I am new to ClubxB.. but not to Scions.. I have lerked around this Forum for awhile now, just reading what is going on and all that jazz.. I finally decided it was time to register and start talking.. So you will see me around, I really enjoy helping peeps with questions or problems.. So please dont be afraid to ask me.. :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mad_Sciontist said:
Welcome to the club.
Thanks..

Oh I forgot to mention.. I have an 06 BCP.. that in the past year has had more mods changed in and out of it then I can count.. I dont think I can even rember them all..:p Oh and some of you might know me from SL, under the same name..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
SoCal_ShadowXB said:
That's a pretty sick xB ya got there. Do you still have the turbo? (Your location says "Ex-Turboville)

BTW We looove pics here!! Thanks;)
Well thankyou again... I still have the turbo in my possesion.. it is not on the car due to me running into a Finacial situation that forced me to take it off and try to sell it... One of the hardest things I have ever had to do was pull it off, but my wife and daughter come first in life.. Hopefully one day I will be able to put a turbo back on and go ahead with the big plans ZPI and I had for it.. As for Pics...hahaha.. I have atleast 12 pages of pics on Photobucket alone.. let alone my computer.. So I start posting them up in my profile and in the designated spot for pics.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ScionScotty said:
that location of turbo just scares me...
Yeah.. I have heard that alot... I was the R&D car for ZPI.. So my turbo will sit the lowest of any kit in the country... They have now moved them up it the exhaust canal another 3 to 4"'s to deal with peoples concerns on placment..and they also offer a snorkel and skid plate for the setup... I never had a problem with the location hitting anything... I did meet a speed bump in Atlanta for Nopi that I hit the down pipe on.. But this speed bump was 2 ft wide and over a foot high.. it was like a mountain...

·
Registered
827 Posts
Nice sleeper dude, to look at it from the outside, all you see is a real nice clean box. Nobody would ever guess whats under the hood (or floor hump lol). I like that. Very nice. Does the floor get pretty hot from the turbo?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
xjeepguy said:
Nice sleeper dude, to look at it from the outside, all you see is a real nice clean box. Nobody would ever guess whats under the hood (or floor hump lol). I like that. Very nice. Does the floor get pretty hot from the turbo?
Sleeper it was.. until the wastgate opened up.. I never felt any heat from the turbo on the floor... but there is also the factory heat sheild where the turbo is placed.. Here is a pic of the front of the car with the FMIC in it..hee hee it cant be seen.. Sorry the car was raised up at the time for an oil change..which is why it looks like it's floating.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard, nice set-up!

I like that it looks stock under the hood. Sleeper all the way, even under the hood.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Sweet -- A boosted xb. -- Did you have any dyno #'s on the box before you
took it off? And welcome aboard.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.