Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
XBLove
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought my XB new in jan of 2005, but I've never been on the web to any forums... I'm blown away at all the mods I've seen and I've only been on since yesterday. This is exactly what I've been looking for. I have been wanting to change my box in some way... I spend a lot of time behind the wheel (48,000 miles) and I'm getting tired of the plain-ness of the interior. What are the first interior mods you guys would tell me to do? Also, I would like smoked taillights and if possible smoked headlights as well. Could regular window tint be used? By XB is still completely stock, I'm all ears, any help would be appreciated. Thanks

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
WELCOME TO CLUB XB
YOU CAN DO SOME PAINT

MODS YOU CANT SEE

AND THERE ARE ENG. MODS

THERE ALL KINDS OF SMALL THINGS YOU CAN DO
I DID A RECOVER ON THE HEAD LINER ADD SOME LEDS

ITS ALL UP TO YOU AND YOUR TASTES SO MOD AWAY :cool:
AND HAVE FUN

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

This would change your plain old interior. Talk to a bodyshop for the best work.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
Welcome to ClubxB!

Not sure how well normal window tint would work. I’ve heard good stuff about BlueBatMobile’s vinyl overlays:
WWW.BLUEBATMOBILE.NET
ORDER HERE: [email protected]
Also there is a company called Rockblocker that is good. You might want to check the local laws before tinting your headlights, you’ll probably get unwanted cop attention.

Seat covers can also make a big improvement. One of the favorite makers tends to be ScionShoppe (www.scionshoppe.com. Here’s a thread:
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f60/3183-need-seat-covers/?highlight=seat+covers

And here’s a thread where you can see more dash kits:
http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f60/4953-lets-see-those-dash-kits/

·
XBLove
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks for all the ideas, I'm going to do some interior mods and probably look for some nice headlights for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.