Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its official, im in love with my new xb shadow mica purchased 1/27. The drive is amazingly smooth, the color is stunning, and im just so thrilled. I have never been so eager to drive anywhere since ive had my gas hog of a truck(99 chevy s-10 6cyl.) So far just got my 2 front side windows tinted(20%) but much much more to come. i do have 2 pics from my cellphone so please excuse the poor quality.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! Your love is about to turn into an addiction. I still choose driving my Box over my other cars, it's more fun than anything.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Welcome to the family! :D

I've had my box for two years now (since 22JAN05), and it still causes me to smile when I see it, and to look forward to driving. It's been a LONG time since any previous car did that. :)

Tom

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats and Welcome Aboard!!!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
thanks for the friendly replies.

to answer the question about the tinted windows. the 20% does match the rear very well, as much as i think it will be.

and yes those are frontier toyota plates :]

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
hah when i was out and see my car sitting there i ALWAYS go "damn. now thats a nice car"

welcome to clubxb.

·
I'm fast in a slow way.
1,947 Posts
Every time I see my box, I say:"damn...thas nice...but it would look REALLY nice if _____" the modding never stops.

I recommend clearing your headlights first, its a free mod, and really makes a difference.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.