all i have is a set of wheels and a stock system now
its been fun
maybe ill surprise you guys one day with something
but not for awhile
its been fun clubxb

·
Registered
546 Posts
what happened to the system? are you gonna sell any stuff off of that?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I'm sorry to hear that Chris. Is this just a vent or are you really gonna call it quits? If so, you'll be missed greatly. Call me and let me know what's going on.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
I'm sorry to hear that Chris. Is this just a vent or are you really gonna call it quits? If so, you'll be missed greatly. Call me and let me know what's going on.
YEA WHAT HE SAID:cool:

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Guys
Im not venting last night and Im serious Im done for a long long while. Ive loist meaning in my life. My car has been over running my life with time crunches and its just been an overwhelimg stresscase. Im trying to stick away for a long long while. I may pop in on some meets but not for a few months..If i come back around its in feburary. I cant deal with this car stuff right now...

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Misterflipper said:
Hey Guys
Im not venting last night and Im serious Im done for a long long while. Ive loist meaning in my life. My car has been over running my life with time crunches and its just been an overwhelimg stresscase. Im trying to stick away for a long long while. I may pop in on some meets but not for a few months..If i come back around its in feburary. I cant deal with this car stuff right now...
You've got my number Chris, if you need to talk or you want to chill with Kelly and I give me a ring. Remember, don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive. ;)

·
Registered
546 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
You've got my number Chris, if you need to talk or you want to chill with Kelly and I give me a ring. Remember, don't take life to seriously, you'll never get out alive. ;)

I agree with the tazman...hope everything works out for you...

·
Registered
3,553 Posts
talk about life, i'm struggling with my psoriasis, my insurance and doctor/s is screwing me(not paying faster attention), my wife is not really helping much(giving me more stress), and my income is not really enough to support and keep my family standing.
You are not alone, there are people with more problems than the other.
just hang in there!

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Imma hang in there it just sucks the only thhing that brings me any sort of happiness just destroyed me lately

its not good bye
its just ill see you later

any of you guys wanna OM me or email me feel free
AIM: The Doooby

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Sorry to hear that Bro. I know what you mean with the Drs. and stuff. a little over a yr ago I was going through chemo. and depressed and my world was crap. Since I got my xB I'm up and doing things again. But I understand sometimes those things can drag you down too. The urge to say cheer up bud everything will work out is strong. However I've been there and it's not that easy and it just don't work that way. I just want to say this too will pass. So hang tight and things WILL get better. You have a lot of friends here and you can get on club xB and vent if you want. I think everyone here
will be here for ya if you want. A little alone time is ok but too much alone time is not a good thing.
Carl

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
Sorry to hear you're overwhelmed. Can't say that I'm much surprised tho. I find that I have a hard enough time keeping up with all the stuff in my own life, and then to think about all the stuff I would love to do to my car, but can't afford to ... and I see all you people buying all these cool mods, and I just get so depressed about it sometimes. It's easy to lose perspective.

Just know that your sanity is much more important than anything else. Good luck to you.

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
surfcitylocal said:
WHAT HE SAID !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cool:

·
RS4 #303
4,900 Posts
wow

im new here so i cant say i know what your going through, but your posts sound as if your strong enough to face a challenge come back soon, any time
steve:(

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
Mr Flipper no need to take off, just get your prioities straight. Enjoy your ride, just when the bug bites you ignore it. I went crazy and bought a 3rd xB, hows that for going over board and I cant get any one to buy the first hot lava.

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
yeah bro it'll be okay just take a deep breath. i've had sooooo much **** goin on with my car too. hell i can't hit a bump without the worst scraping sound ever and my fenders well i had to take metal shears to them so the rubbing would stop. i was fed up but just realized i need to take my time and miss out on some shows. it'll all work out in the end. good things come to those who wait!! lol. anyway take a break if ya need to we all need a change from time to time. your still more than welcome (and i hope to see you there) to the disneyland meet on 10/28.
-James

·
Registered
813 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for your support guys..Im just somewhat overwhelmed with SEMA.
I havent felt this type of stress in years..ive got about 35 days to complete my car and Im having a hard time with it. I have so many plans and so little time and its just hard for me to deal with it

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
sorry to hear that Chris. good luck on whatever you do.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.