Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Whats up Scotty?

Yeah Im kinda still building for speed. Im back with some emphasis on "show" again but with the major theme still being performance. The box is still gutted and I plan to leave it that way. Im just cleaning up the interior a little before the show season starts. I ran 16" Rota Sub-Zeros for a while to see what kind of performance I could get with a lightweight rim but I'll be throwing some 18" Axis Reverbs on hopefully later this week. I cant wait for the season to start!!!!

·
Registered
426 Posts
I know you didnt want to get rid of it before, but how do you feel about the grill now? Want to sell it for the new year?

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
So, are you still sheding the weight? HAve you ran it down the QTR yet?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
No Im not selling the grill. We might be molding it though and offering them soon. Not 100% sure but it might be an option. I'll let everybody know if we decide to gauge some interest.

Yeah im still shedding the weight. In general I havent made it too much lighter than the last time I updated my progress thread. Next up is an ACT Stage1 clutch install and another rim/tire swap. I might be taking more stuff out of the inside but I havent decided yet. Carbon fiber panels would really be the next big weight reduction step. Also I could start drinking slim fast...

...I havent run it down the QTR yet. Its been winter time in the northeast and QTR runs wont start again until the spring.

Yes, the xBs in that pic are real. The one in the bottom left is mine. The Hot Lava one is my buddy Brandon's, and the TCM/Sour Apple one is my buddy Chris'. They both post on the "other" site but not on here...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.