Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
what's up guys, been lurking for a month until i actually got my christmas present. i've been wanting one for a while and she surprised me with it. so i just wanted to introduce myself and my box! here it is, sorry no mods...yet:D i just love this thing!!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
well you've got wheels and that's a good start :D Looks good man
and I was thinking the PSP my wife gave me was big :eek:

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks guys! yeah she got me a psp also with some games! she's the best! the wheels came with the car, and i actually like them!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
wow, now I need to go have a talk with my wife. "Thanks for the PSP, but WTF?! Not another xB?!" :D

seriously though, yeah the wheels look good. I favor the silver wheels, I like mine with no shine! :p 17's? They'll look even better if you drop it ;)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
It's a good start, and a damn good Christmas gift!

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi and Welcome!

Now that's a Xmas present! Nice Camo and the wheels are sweet!:D

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah i wasn't expecting a psp either, but another xb would be sweet! thanks again guys/gals. yeah drop is next and they are 17's.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Wow, nice Xmas present!

Welcome to Club xB!

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
o don't worry, mod bug has bitten me already, but for this car, which i still have...

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
you tellin me! i'm not even close to bein done with that thing! ahhh modding cars is the worst hobby, but it's fun!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
R_lilbox said:
you tellin me! i'm not even close to bein done with that thing! ahhh modding cars is the worst hobby, but it's fun!
Yeah, there are worse things we can spend our cash on! Can't wait to see what you have planned for the box! Keep those pics coming. :cool:

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
R_lilbox said:

I agree, it's the worst hobby money wise, but it is a lot of fun. Never even thought about modding my xB until I met up with the local Scion Group.;)

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i'm not planning on doing too much but after seeing so many nice rides, i have to do something! thanks for the compliments everyone!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
dtrain619 said:
Be careful, if the "mod bug" bites you, that's it! There is no remedy!! :eek:

Lookin' good and welcome. :)

I got bit a year ago!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.