Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats going on everyone.
fist off my names Hector, this will be my first toyota, and i have owned hondas.

i am picking up and 06 XB in white here in the next couple of weeks.

i work for a toyota dealership. i am a warranty Admin. assistant.

i was a toyota tech until my motorcycle accident, so currently i am working in the office, so i know the ins and outs of toyotas.

will post pics of the new car, and in a matter of months i should have it to where i want, looks wise, this will be my daily driver, due to the fact that my current car, a 96 integra, is getting alot of motor work done- Ls/vtec, turbo-any questions on the other ride, PM me.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Glad to have you onboard with us, Hector. You're getting the nicest color too! (Okay, so I'm a little partial to PW!!)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks everyone, if i can help anybody out with any warranty questions, shoot me a PM, and i can see if i can handle it, if not i will ask my manager.

I love white cars, i was thinking of doing something different, i liked the blue, but only cause every car i have owned have been white, but when it came down to it, i just couldnt do it, so its back to white.

i even said if i ever droped my bike, and had to replace the plastics, i would paint it prue white

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.