Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i drive on 355 south every day to work and i see an xb driving the same way or the opposite way at least 3 times a week. Im just wondering if anyone on here is one of those drivers?

·
Registered
15 Posts
While that xB isn't me, you could probly see me on 55 south at any time after 1am most likely.

·
Registered
419 Posts
thats probably my friend justin going toward 355 south going towards ogden avenue.

Hey bro are you interested on joining a scion club. let me know

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What club. Im still not sure if i want to yet. I dont plan on doing a whole lot to the car.

·
Registered
2 Posts
myxb have tried contacting you on the site but have never gotten a reply from you. Im the VMFIC of the chicago chapter come on in and check out our forum on the site.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Go to a scikotics.com website and go to chicago forum. you can see are schedule of place we hang out. we usually hang out on the south side.
last time we hang out was on superdogs on lincolnwood

·
Registered
31 Posts
If you see a silver XB usually on the weekends driven South 290 to 355 and either on Butterfield/22nd that be me. Once or twice a month I will be there to see family and friends. Usually driving like 80-85 on 355. One of those people everyone usually gives the bird to. If there or any XB clubs or anything around either the Western burbs like Downers or the northern ones like Gurnee please let me know that be cool to BS a little and meet some poeple.

·
Registered
50 Posts
im from woodridge,il i got 2008 silver xb i drive i 55 going to dontown chicago 355 going aurora outlet mall, woodfield mall or any mall and school too,, pls let me know and if im available i can go hang out

1 - 20 of 76 Posts