Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What do you think you'd all be up too???

I was online sometimes but not like this. I belonged to a scrapbook board and I worked so that passed time. lol I was doing craft things and just basically bored!! Now all I wanna do is look at other Scions and drive mine! And hang out on this board. :D

I was in a car club but that was the worst mistake I ever made and it ruined my family and me! :(

I've started another club now its going ok! Im more careful now tho! Before we owned Scions we never knew anyone in this town the whole three.five years we lived here. :)

What about you all??? :D

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
before I bought my Scion, I was A general contractor driving around a nice fully loaded 2004 Silverado. Life was pretty boring. But along came my kick ass easier than ish job w/ a major phone company. I didn't need the truck any more(which I paid cash for), so I bought me a toaster. Almost :eek: bought a Subaru STI though!!!!!!!!! Every paychack of mine is in this order

1.Bills
2. next mod I can afford
3. next mod I have to save for
4. buy the g/f something nice for putting up w/ all the mods :D

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Hmm, I prolly would still be heavily involved on Matrixowners.com, have a SC in my Matrix, and would prolly be even more flipped out than my xB. And would prolly be rocking a flipped out WRX wagon.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
I do a morning radio show from 6-9 am, work at SBC from 11:00-7:30, do stand up comedy, write for commercials, do voiceover work, surf every chance I get, play poker, help my son work on his car, spend as much time as I can with my girlfriend and now work on my Box every chance I get. If I didn't have my Box...my G/F would be a lot happier, my wallet would be a bit fatter and I'd start watching movies on DVD again. (no time for TV lately)

I'd also have missed out on the chance to meet all the nice people who own Scions, both at meets and here on line. I have noticed in the short time I've been here on Club xB that the atmosphere is way nicer than other places that shall remain nameless. Noobes are welcome here, less flaming and everyone is ready to lend a helping hand. (Box owners more than others) But that's just my opinion!

·
Registered
43 Posts
well i doubt i would still be diving the 84' buick lesabre custom or the 88' benz 300se..... my dad wanted me to get a matrix but then i told him about the xB... it was such a good deal that he bought it in two days, first test drove at about 7 o'clock pm one day and they next went back and bought it.... my family has never spend less than 4 months shopping for cars... matter of fact we have been looking for my mom a new car for a few years now, i think we finally found one, a 98' lexus gs300 for $2,000 deal of a lifetime, almost a good a my friend with his $75 86' AE86 GTS i'll try to post pics of the benz and buick when i get home so you guys can see what i went from when i got the xB

·
Registered
501 Posts
Well, I hate to think that I would still be driving around every day in my 1977 Ford F100 that I have driven for the last five years.....

I might have bought a Matrix. But I wanted an xB real bad, so probably not.

I've never had a new car in my life. I thought I never would. I love my XB more than any car that I have ever had.

And I'm 43.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
hubbard said:
Well, I hate to think that I would still be driving around every day in my 1977 Ford F100 that I have driven for the last five years.....

I might have bought a Matrix. But I wanted an xB real bad, so probably not.

I've never had a new car in my life. I thought I never would. I love my XB more than any car that I have ever had.

And I'm 43.
Hubbard, you know what they say..."it's OK to love your xB, just don't LOVE your xB." :D Just a suggestion for your plates while I'm thinking about it:

ESQXB ESQBOX ESQINXB XBDFNDR

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I would probably be dead.

because I would have shot myself over how much I was spaying in gas with my old T100!!
That and I would still be missing my old Mitsu Mighty Max mini-truck, because you really can't do alot of customization to a 97 T100 that is used as a *truck* on a regular basis. The xB cured my re-occuring mod itch!

in other words ... it's not just a car ... the xB saved my life ....

*hugs his xB* :D :D

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Id probably have a Mazda3 now if I didn't have a box. Or a Magnum!! With HEMI of course!!

My friend has a NEON too bad she doesn't know how to drive it fast!!! LOL

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
I'd likely be tending bar and developing lung cancer in the D.C. area. My wife would've finished her phD and got her job with the FBI. I'd be driving something that was okay, and dumping all my cash into my bikes.

The xB truly changed my entire life. The xB got me a job, a purpose, a very large group of new friends (many of my other friends moved away and started a new life), a decent amount of respect with my coworkers, and a fantastic hobby.

I am more than an xB fanatic, I'm a Believer.

This car has changed my career and my life plan. How many other vehicles have ever done that for a person?

-Alex

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.