Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who would be interested?

how much would you pay?

am i stupid for selling them to get sportmax wheels?

one is curbed and the paint is scuffed around the lug holes. all can be easily fixed.

would come with falken ziex ze512 tires but 2 need replacing bad. also comes with McGard lugs and locks.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Are you getting the SP ViP wheels!?!

·
Registered
974 Posts
If you are selling them to get Sportmax wheels like your thread says I will find you and KILL YOU!

Those wheels you have are one of a kind. Besides your goofy color shoice, your wheels are how I recognize your ride. I mean I have NEVER seen another set of those so when I see those wheels in an ad or on a JDM website I immediately think of your box.

You can't buy that kind of notariety with any other wheels man. Don't take this the wrong way, but you would be REALLY fricken retarded to sell those wheels.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you are selling them to get Sportmax wheels like your thread says I will find you and KILL YOU!

Those wheels you have are one of a kind. Besides your goofy color shoice, your wheels are how I recognize your ride. I mean I have NEVER seen another set of those so when I see those wheels in an ad or on a JDM website I immediately think of your box.

You can't buy that kind of notariety with any other wheels man. Don't take this the wrong way, but you would be REALLY fricken retarded to sell those wheels.

^^^^ I agree.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If you want to go with sport max, just save the money, and retire the lover souls for a little while, then bring them back like oldschool sweaters.

·
Registered
333 Posts
i'll kill you Dustin! HAHAHAHA

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hahahah ok then maybe i wont sell them :p

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
the car is going more vip this year so thats why i want the sportmax wheels :)

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

I Concur! well said ctruss.

Dustin; in my 46 yrs of my life i have made some stupid mistakes, but this will top all of mine. :p

j/m;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
it mostly comes down to being poor :(

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I'd be interested, but as it's said earlier in the thread, just retire them and buy the new wheels. Then bring them back a bit later on. There's no reason to sell HARD TO FIND, EXPENSIVE wheels. Not to mention Lover Souls.

If true JDM were bigger out here in the Midwest.......Man......

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
Dude, I have not had a chance to meet many people on this forum but I can tell you that mostly everybody here will help you out. In this case take there advice and keep those wheels!

1 - 20 of 52 Posts