Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SOMETHING COOL IS HAPPENING!!

Join ScinergyIA and Wilson Scion for a day of fun in the snow at Seven Oaks Recreation Park in Boone, IA!

On Sunday, February 26th, from 1pm until 8pm you are invited to ski, snowboard, and tube at Seven Oaks for FREE!

Everybody who drives in a Scion will get VIP parking right at the bottom of the hill (for real this time :wink: ) and will get a FREE lift ticket voucher for themselves and one friend!

We'll have a live DJ to provide music and lots of cool Scion prizes to give away. All three models of Scion will be available for a Zero-Pressure Scion Test Drive, so bring your friends out and spread the Scion Love! Everybody who test drives at the show will get a prize.

When you're done on the slopes (or if you never make it there in the first place :p ) you can relax in the ALL NEW Coal Creek Lounge where it's nice and warm inside even though it's snowy outside!

So, it hasn't snowed in a while in Central Iowa you say? No matter! Seven Oaks has taken nature into their own hands and MADE SNOW, LOTS of snow!

These crappy cell phone pics were taken just an hour ago!

There's several feet of base to carve and their grooming skills are unparalleled! For the snowboarders, the park is open with several rails and ramps to launch you into as badass a trick as you can pull. For those like me with zero skill when you strap a stick to your feet, there's TUBING!! I DARE you to beat me to the bottom of the hill!

It's going to be fantastic.

Come on out to Boone and we'll have a GREAT time!

If you have questions, call, email, or PM me.

See you on the slopes!

-Alex

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
That's awesome!!! My sister wants to go but i don't know if I can make it or not...

1 - 2 of 2 Posts