Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. Ive been a registered user on here for a long time. Actually since the site really first got up and running but I never really posted. Ive been told by friends this site is awesome and lacks the yelling and screaming of other boards for Scion (ScionLife). I decided to check it out and start posting to see how things go. So yeah, here I am...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome abaord!

·
bB Squad son!
678 Posts
Welcome! Just wondering....did you change your rims? Or are you still sporting the RSL's? It looks like on your avatar has a different set of rims than before....looks wider.

By the way, yeah this site is tight. No flaming or insulting here, everyone's supportive.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
squirrel said:
Geez, its about time! LOL!
I'm flattered that the great Squirrel knows my name... hahahahaha

Im glad to be here

Johnny_XB said:
Welcome! Just wondering....did you change your rims? Or are you still sporting the RSL's? It looks like on your avatar has a different set of rims than before....looks wider.
In my avatar pic Im rockin some Sportmax 002s with 0ET. I borrowed them from a friend for the weekend to do a promotional photo shoot. Right now Im on steelies. I got rid of the 18's though. I'm in the process of finding new rims...

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.