Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I went to a car show in Loisiana and run across this fellow clubxB'er, can you guess who?!

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
If only he'd bought a pulley! LOL, J/K you know who!

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ding Ding Ding! Big Kokujin! (Preston)

Yes, he's a real kool guy! And he has my first custom grille!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
When we stopped at the next light after "Street Racing" first thing he said is "I need a pulley". LOL

Don't worry, on coming traffic was across a small field so there was no danger involved. Same with the feeder.

·
Premium Member
4,884 Posts
That is cool, I have a pulley for sale......thread jack over. I am anxious to meet a few Club xb peeps sometime soon.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Preston, did you notice I missed second and you came up next to me but then I left you again when I got it in gear? You need a pulley. What bulbs do you have, when you were behind me they have that blue/white HID look, nice.

I wish I had time to do grilles and just give them away!

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Nah, but the first time I missed 3rd...and you missed 2nd, crap I though i was doing good...I still need to put my headers on too...then the pulley. You have a lightweight, or underdrive? They are Silverstar Ultras...I've always wondered how good they looked...thanks

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have the Perrin Lightweight pulley and Megan Header, Weapon R intake, TRD Axle-Back, TBS

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I thought so, but when I went to Scikotics I couldn't find your name. I thought it looked familliar. Thanks...

P-Diddy, I'll be there soon(not Houston, the mod list) I have my OBX headers on my back floor, gotta get the pulley, and i have the ebay SRI, TBS, and the catback with magnaflow...

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Looks like I'll have to get myself a TBS soon.....You guys are gonna smoke my butt if we ever meet up!

·
Registered
346 Posts
I thought so, but when I went to Scikotics I couldn't find your name. I thought it looked familliar. Thanks...

P-Diddy, I'll be there soon(not Houston, the mod list) I have my OBX headers on my back floor, gotta get the pulley, and i have the ebay SRI, TBS, and the catback with magnaflow...
yea its tonkatoy over there lol got to use diff names so no one does realize its me....lol...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.