Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
not that i care, BUT out of curiousity what car can we beat stock for stock that's on the road today?

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
do you race your box??

do you ever race other cars in your box??? or do you just assume your car is slow, so you dont. i've beaten 04 Kia Spectra 5 The honda civic.....and other cars all i have "done" to my box is a intake my buddy i raced knows how to race

·
Registered
869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah...

an automatic May shift faster .... but with an manual you cant choose what RPM to shift.....Not the trans. that way you could get the rpm up higher to get WAY more power after you shift

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Your xB is lighter than the Civic by almost 300lbs, my Co-worker drives one.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Last time I was at the track, the box weighed in at 2470lbs with me in it. My best time is a consistent 16.9 at 79mph. When I go to the track the crowd loves the box.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Check my profile for my mods.

Grille = A lot of time

·
Registered
611 Posts
i have a manual. and i dont race it. plain and simple. i have a s/c s2000 if iwanted otherthings on my mind. hehe.... :)

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Man, I must be a really crappy driver or something. I have an AEM cold-air intake, DC Sports Header, Tanabe Cat-back exhaust, TRD short-throw shifter and I'm afraid to even try racing anybody. I was behind a slow moving mid-80s toyota tercel or something and he was baiting me to go around him. I left it in second gear up til around 6000 rpms and third til about 5 and he was keeping up with me pretty well. Don't know if he was stock or whatever I never seen him before.

·
Registered
168 Posts
man when i bought my xb. i raced my friend with a 99 honda civic. and he beat me..he kept on pulling on me. but i still needed to do my oil change,but he had a intake and thats it...iuno seems weird that some people have beatin civics.maybe they didnt put that much effort in my engine when they were building it :D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.