Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
shoot! there both choice. i love them chrome lips. if you choose these, run 18/19's. they'll look elegant.

if you run the other, get'em in 15/16's and drop'em lo lo, and out wider.
with this color combo, it'll look sporty on yo xB.

axis. either way, you can't go wrong.

oh yeah, don't foget the decades too. =)

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
I agree, I vote #2. Even though I'm not a huge fan, those Spiders are popping up everywhere. I've only seen those 4 spoke on one other xB and that is TheScionicMan's. Plus they will probably look sweet on your Shadow Mica

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
I would go w/ #2 the Maglites. Light, strong, and they look good. The Spiders are nice also, but the Maglites go w/ more looks/styles. I had a set myself and only sold them because I went up to 18s.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
dredge38 said:
double check cause axis no longer makes either of them, at least there not on there website anymore, there still maybe some in a few warehouses left
It's been a b&$#h finding them, but they're still out there. I've always been leaning towards #2, but #1 looks hot too.

·
Registered
198 Posts
also consider what are you going to do if one gets damaged in a month or so and you cant find a replacement. Like what if you ran over a giant wood 4x4 laying across the road, ive heard it can happen......

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
dredge38 said:
Like what if you ran over a giant wood 4x4 laying across the road, ive heard it can happen......
I hear that only happens when you let other people drive your veh. ;) I found a spot that has 6 of the #2 and I’d pick them all up if I go that route.

First, I need green. Anyone know of some "mature" ladies, with cash, looking for some lovin'? :D

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
grizzly_choppers said:
Eh, scrap 'em both and get what we all know you REALLY want!

BIG PIMPIN'!!

:D
WHERE CAN I GET THOSE, AND HOW FAST WILL THEY GET HERE!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Coin toss!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts