Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey peeps i just got some bulbs from luminicsbulbs.com and they dont fit either they sent me the wrong ones I called but it keeps going to the voice mail and I looked at my stock bulbs and they look completely different from the bulbs from luminics

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i just got back from the shop and they told me they sent me the wrong bulbs...they sent me h4 bulbs when they should have sent me 9006 bulbs...i dont know i sent Lumanicsbulbs an email for an exchange i hope they get back to me asap...i choose the bulbs that were on a preset bulbs on the site...but i think the 2006 xb's have different wire harness's than the 04s and 05s because all the bulb harnesses on my xb need 9006 bulbs

·
Registered
813 Posts
I have an 05 and i needed H4s for the Headlights and 9006s for the foglights but if they sent the wrongs ones you cant do anything about it...Youll be more than satisifed when they come in

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
wait are you telling me they wont exchange if they sent me the wrong bulbs?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
oh no i bought them from the site luminicsbulbs.com
i brought my car to the shop because i notice the bulbs were different and i needed their advice...so you think luminics can work out a deal?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
:) so wait scott is the luminicsbulb person? cool beans!!! i been trying to call and no one wont answer lol but i hope he gets back at me asap i really wanted to see the JDM yellow bulbs on my car but wrong bulbs were sent...

·
Registered
1,418 Posts
scott will take care of you he is a damm good guy and he stands by those bulbs i waited for mine and it was worth the wait
try sending a private msg. through club xb. :cool:

·
Registered
239 Posts
i have an 06 and im wanting luminics too...

so are you saying that the site told you you needed h4 but you really need 9006's?

or you orderd the right ones and they sent the wrong ones by accident?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
:) well i guess if you own a 06 xb then you need the 9006 bulbs i guess scion uped the harness on the 06's so yes you need the 9006 insted of the H4 or you could be stuck like me but im sure they are worth the wait...thanks alot peeps

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Different harness?

Hmmm, I have an '04 and when I switched out my Luminics Pure Whites for Titianiums, I put the Pure Whites in my wife's SRP with no problems......

Attachments

·
Registered
239 Posts
now im hella confused\

posibly a difference between early 06 and mid 06 xb's

mines b4 the steering wheel controls

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
The bulbs we're both running are H4's. (I'm looking at both packages right now, it's where I keep the stock bulbs.)

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Flecs said:
now im hella confused\

posibly a difference between early 06 and mid 06 xb's

mines b4 the steering wheel controls
Seems too weird. The H4's fit in my wife's SRP, it's made exactly like the bulbs from my '04.

·
Registered
410 Posts
Luminics Bulbs

Ok guys this is the deal if you received the incorrect ones we have absolutely No problem exchanging them.

ALL SCION XBS!!! take the H4 Headlight Bulb and 9006 Foglight Bulb.

If you switch your headlight out Yes they will probably take a different series bulb. I have a 2005 Camo Green Xb and a 2006 Shadow Mica Xb. We are at every Scion meet and show we can find.

Again XB OEM HEADLIGHTS ARE H4 OUR WEBSITE IS CORRECT

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Scott, you're a good man!

Now, how 'bout those Titanium corner bulbs?

J/K. My wife loves those Pure Whites, thank you!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.