Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will recieve my df210s this week and I need to know if i need to purchase some kind of camber adjustment parts or is there sufficient adjustment in the factory setup to put the alignment back to stock. I will not allow my box to look like some of the quote unquote tuners around my area that look like they have hit a curb and bent a control arm. If they are required who, what, and where for cheap/high quality.I will not be campaigning my box for racing but do enjoy some very spirited driving so adjustability is not nessesary once set up. thanks

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
With the way the supension is setup on the xB, you dont camber out like many vehicles do when lowering. Just get an alignment, and youll be fine. (you wont need a kit or anything since it wont change.) Yep, shouldnt need anything though.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Actually, as a shop we have found that the biggest problem in lowering an xB is rear TOE instead of rear camber. Unfortunately there is no adjustment for this and the lower you go the worse it is. In fact, this holds for all Scions including tC.

I think I heard that OTG was doing toe-adjustment spacers once upon a time to cure this problem, but maybe I just dreamt that...yeah.

The df210s shouldn't throw the toe off too bad but be aware that you will eat your rear tires faster than at stock ride height.

-Alex

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
I actully havent had too much problem with it on the toe. My tires were wearing pretty normal before I decided that I wanted to have camber. lol.

Overall though, dont worry too much. Hell, throw it on air if ya want ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
I don't know about experience because Ive only had mine for 2 months but I got eibach front camber bolts to go w/ my drop. You always want to give your alignment guy or gal adjustment tools to fine tune it especially when you placing aftermarket products on. every tire,wheel,susp. set up is differrent. GET EXCITED!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.