Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't afford a clear bra so looking for a bra to throw on for long trips. Anyone have one they really like if so where did you get it and how much? Any info is appreciated.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
I ended up getting a LeBra. 50 bucks, from ebay new. It all works well, except the fitting for the top has to be perfect or it flaps above 50mph. I think the Colgan bra actually comes with those things on the bra to keep it from flapping.

Either way, I didn't feel like messing with the hood part so much, so I got one of the Scion xB bras for road trips. No flap, perfect fit, and doesn't look bad with the LeBra bumper cover.

·
Registered
974 Posts
What is too expensive?

I have seen deals on 3M bra's if you want to tackle it yourself (it's rather easy).

·
Registered
19 Posts
I bought the Colgan Bra. I've only installed the hood piece so far. Been to cold to really install the thing. I got the carbon fiber look with mirror covers and paid $159 through autoanything. If you want to go this route look for online coupons for autoanything and you can enter the code on their site. I saved $20 that way.

I like the fit and the look (so far). Others have said they're great bras.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I bought the Colgan Bra. I've only installed the hood piece so far. Been to cold to really install the thing. I got the carbon fiber look with mirror covers and paid $159 through autoanything. If you want to go this route look for online coupons for autoanything and you can enter the code on their site. I saved $20 that way.

I like the fit and the look (so far). Others have said they're great bras.
Cool thats sound about like what I'm looking for....Thanks.

release_xb what brand and is it the full bra?

·
On here once in a while!
547 Posts
Get the Colgan. I bought the bra with the one for the hood that's in the shape of a "T", doesn't flap in the wind at all, especially when going about 70 mph...:)

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
try this guy... I got my clear bra on ebay for $25.94 (that included freight)
id: xtremecity

I haven't installed it yet, hope to soon.
LOL.... I saw that last night while cruzin ebay was wondering how good it was. Let me know how it is that would be perfect if it is as good as they say.
Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.