Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Forgets to check this
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So today I'm sitting at a red light my freind is in the lane next to me we have our windows down talking to eachother a bit.
when a black little sports car comes screeching in between both of us catching to front of my bud's jeep and cascading into mine.
my cars drivable but barely. the jeep's axle was snaped and the car that hit us well,there's no car left. so all in all. today sucks.
:( :confused:

I'll put some picta's once I get the chance to take some.

·
Forgets to check this
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yea man.
I'm not driveing it intill I can get it fixed.
It wasn't driveing to normally. I think the alignments out or something.
I'm sure the brake line is messed up too because I had to pump the breaks to get em' to go.
I'm more worried for the kid that hit me tho,all of his windows were blown in the hit along with front bumper side skirts so so he's in the hospitle right now.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
got any idea what was that little sports car?

·
Scion 100,000 mile club
3,481 Posts
sorry to hear about your accident, glad to hear your ok, hopefully the guy in the sports car isn't to seriously hurt.

·
Forgets to check this
133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yea.
the rear is all thats majorly dammaged.
tho I think there might be a wee bit more.
yea I'm sure the other kids alright.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Ouch!! That reams. Glad to hear you're ok. It just goes to show you morons with sports cars can't drive. If he lives, he'll get what's coming to him, and serves him right for not paying attention...I bet he was changing his clothes, or watching his DVD's....

Again, glad to hear that you are ok. However, depending on how bad the accident was, you might not know if you have bruising and stuff until a few days later. Keep us posted!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Thats sucks, glad your ok. Keep us informed.

·
Registered
1,985 Posts
^ what they said.

depending on how bad the accident was, you might not know if you have bruising and stuff until a few days later.
Give it a week before you tell anyone you’re not hurt. Once the adrenaline wears off you might note some damage and if you tell folks you’re ok they may hassle you about changing your story.

The kid is insured right?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Sorry to hear about your Box. Glad you're OK though. Keep us updated on you and the Box.

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Wow sorry to hear about this too. I hope the other driver has insurance - He'll need it. Hope everything works out to your benefit.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.