Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think I love this more!!!!

Honda reveals Element-D drift car

Honda at the SEMA auto show unveiled the Honda Element-D drift racecar. Built for the racing sport of drifting, the Honda Element-D racecar replaces the stock 4-cylinder/Real Time(TM) 4WD drivetrain with a custom-designed and longitudinally-mounted 3.2-liter Honda V6 and rear-wheel-drive.

Producing 500-horsepower, the lightweight twin-turbocharged powerhouse is guaranteed to light up the rear tires and accelerate sideways at full opposite lock. Associates from Honda R&D Americas, Inc., in Ohio plan to campaign the Element-D in the 2007 Formula Drift Series.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Still like my Box better. Can't remember the last time I felt the need to drift around a freeway curve. ;)

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Heh. Back in '64 my '55 Chevy used to do all that, too. That's because it was probably one of the poorest handling vehicles I ever had. :) It was VERY common for me to toss it into corners, go opposite lock, and steer with the throttle. Guess that's also why my Allstate recaps always wore out so fast. :)

I'll stick with my box, thanks!

Tom

·
HORNBLASTER
446 Posts
:p yea that will get ya to the gas station real fast :eek: defenity would be on a first name bases with the tire shop guy lol:D

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
wow! :eek:

i bet if Honda made this into a street car, everyone would be drifting everywhere on the streets. :D

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
madmaxb said:
:p yea that will get ya to the gas station real fast :eek: defenity would be on a first name bases with the tire shop guy lol:D
With my Civic I was known at Discount Tire... but not for drifting... just for really bad Camber wear :(

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.