Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I'm a 38 year old mom. My 14 year old son and I visited Toyota the other day after test driving 4 other mid-sized SUV's. Saw the Green Envy 3.0 release and bought it that day. I'ts a hoot and I just love this car. I'll post pics, especially when I customize it. My son thinks it's soooo cool. (and his mom is too he said) Glad to find this group.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Awesome! Welcome, and nice choice. That is an awesome color.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! It's always nice when the kids think you're cool. The Envy Green is such an awesome color. Post pics when you get a chance.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
greeniemeenie said:
:D I'm a 38 year old mom. My 14 year old son and I visited Toyota the other day after test driving 4 other mid-sized SUV's. Saw the Green Envy 3.0 release and bought it that day. I'ts a hoot and I just love this car. I'll post pics, especially when I customize it. My son thinks it's soooo cool. (and his mom is too he said) Glad to find this group.
Welcome aboard! It's a family affair around here, glad you joined us! :)

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
greeniemeenie said:
Yay!! Another Scion Mom!! Hi and Welcome! Can't wait to get to know you and your xB!!;)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
WELCOME to Club xB and CONGRATS!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Nice choice, Congrats!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Congrats on the Envy Green!!!! I was 2 hours too late on purchasing one myself, but you bought an awesome car!! Welcome aboard the club, and welcome to "the family." Great to see another woman driving an xB who is into modding! Congrats on the cool points with your son too! hehehe :)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.