Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, this week I haven't done ish. I'm on Salary so I don't mind. Anyways, the only two jobs I was givin where:

06' BMW 5series. It is sweet, Staggered off-set Asanti 20"s. Wheels and tires alone were $6400. Well, now I get to do a "M5" Front end conversion. Consists of the front bumper change and lots of vents, ducts, fog lights, etc.

00' Mustang Cobra "R". You know, the Red one with the big wing and huge hood! Only 300 made, Full race, comes with "NO" radio, a/c, backseat. 3000 miles on it. 5.4 ltr, Bad Ass! somehow the guy wrecked it. I am replacing the bumper, front spoiler, header panel. Repairing the hood, fiberglass is blistering. Repairing the rear bumper and trunk lid.

I will take pics in the morning.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both front ends are taken apart, but I should be finishing the BMW tomorrow.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
A Master Craftsman at work! Can't wait to see the pics, Chris! Always great to see the "Padanky Touch" applied to any auto!!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Come on man, I was hoping to wake up to some pics today!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
a couple pics.

Attachments

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
awwww man.....i have to wipe the drool off the desk.

very nice cars there!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
A couple more.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 · (Edited)
bB626 said:
awwww man.....i have to wipe the drool off the desk.

very nice cars there!

I had to stop myself from going into work early to get started.:eek:

Oh, and the Cobra R has lots of power!!! M3 has more than GTO, but this has all the others beat. I've gotten on alot of different cars and this has the most balls.

·
Registered
827 Posts
You get to work on a cobra R. I am so jealous. Those things are incredible for what they are. Does the guy race it? Those babies are at home on a racetrack (could explain the damage too:D )

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Padanky said:
I had to stop myself from going into work early to get started.:eek:

Oh, and the Cobra R has lots of power!!! M3 has more than GTO, but this has all the others beat. I've gotten on alot of different cars and this has the most balls.
Meaning you have driven them? I can just imagine the ballz of the Cobra R...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
xjeepguy said:
You get to work on a cobra R. I am so jealous. Those things are incredible for what they are. Does the guy race it? Those babies are at home on a racetrack (could explain the damage too:D )
No, he doesn't race it. It's part of the guy's 401K, he has three awsome cars that he bought ,when he needs to retire or whatever I guess he will just sell all of them off for a few 100 thousand. He has the Cobra R, a BMW Z8 Aprilia, and I think a 65' Jag.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Big_Kokujin said:
Meaning you have driven them? I can just imagine the ballz of the Cobra R...
I have about 300ft of parking lot, enough to feel the balls then let go and brake! LOL

·
RADIER HATER!!!
1,198 Posts
I will contest that the Cobra R's are faster than -_______ (add your choice of four lettered word) .....got the chance to drive one when I had the tire shop.........dangerous fast........

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
M5 conversion test fit, still waiting on a few parts.

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Reason for the big hood!

Attachments

·
Registered
827 Posts
I cant stop drooling. I would love to have either one of those cars. All I gotta do is win the lottery, and theyre both mine :D.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I'm a mustang lover, but i think if i had to pick one, i'd go with the 5 series...You should tell the owner they need new lights too, and send me those...BMW makes my 2nd favorite projectors, 1st being the Acura TL's

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.