Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Looks sweet, That was going to be my second choice. I was kinda torn between the two. Looks good.

·
Registered Abuser
1,570 Posts
now that deffinately looks like a desert city!
that tink looks nice. im not a fan of smaller wheels or big wheels for that matter but those look clean on there.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Very nice! The gold and the PW look great together.

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
It's a very nice look.

I wish we could tint our windshields here; only with a doctor's order that your eyes are failing does it happen.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Awesome wheels. I was really debating the gold ones too but finally decided on the red ones instead. See look....We should start a Polar White on 501 Clan hhahahahaaa:D

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
thanks for the comments.. im not really feeling the rear wheels sunken in look, even with 1/4 in spacer its not enough... but i guess ill get over it its my wifes car. she doesnt want me to spend anymore $$ on it.. ha

·
Registered
526 Posts
thanks for the comments.. im not really feeling the rear wheels sunken in look, even with 1/4 in spacer its not enough... but i guess ill get over it its my wifes car. she doesnt want me to spend anymore $$ on it.. ha
get the otg rear spacers it would make it flush or get the h&r spacers

·
Registered
426 Posts
Clean. Looks tight work to me.

·
Registered
353 Posts
That looks really good. Thats cool your wife lets you do that. I wish my wife was just a little more understanding when it comes to this addiction.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts