Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Okay shoot me straight Eric.... how many sets of wheels do you have in your possesion right now?

Also, if you're dealing crack or something like that, I want in! LOL!

Pimp stuff man. Throw some spacers on them, and theyll look pretty damn good!

scotty

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol. lemme see, i had the AXIS EVO, SPEEDY WHEELS, i have the stocks, 002, SSR MKIII, and now FABULOUS EXPANDS. and im looking at BLACK RACING, and PANASPORTS at this time.

and say no to crack.

which spacers to use, i have 5mm, 10mm, 15mm, and 25mm. and not sure if i'll be running camber on this one. :(

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Geez, can you at least have a bigger smile!?!

Those wheels are the ish for JDM fanatics!!!!!!!

·
Registered
458 Posts
You have got to post pics after you throw some stretch on there and the spacers. And register your car on our site www.rrr-game.com. Those wheels are JDM for sure. don't forget to send me a picture of the SSR's that you have with the description so that I can try to whore them out for you at the shop. can't wait to see more pics of the wheels on the car next time. SWEEET!!!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Eric, can you save some JDM wheels for the rest of us!?!

Oh, I know where to get some 15 inch Impuls, but they're 4 x 114.5 though. AARRGGHH!!!!!!! Hmm, maybe its time to get a 74 or 75 Celica. Hee, hee, hee.

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
"you're too sexy for your rims, too sexy for rims, too sexy for your by far". :D

Big pimpin' and then some Eric.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ill be by today to pick up the never used MK2's and put them to good use.
And why do you have 2 new grills and headlights? You only have one xb I on the other hand have 2 and would appreciate your sponsorship in this matter.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Lucky you....

·
Registered
372 Posts
way to go Eric! anything that is hard to find or may become hard to find... will probably be found somewhere around your house.

congrats.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
you loco man! looks awesome though, need to throw em on.. Yall make me sick, all i want is a set of rims and yall have extras sitting around!!!:mad: ............:eek:

1 - 20 of 73 Posts