Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yep. nice and laid back. people know what they are talking about. Lack of long, drawn out arguments over the proper style of wiper fluid to use. I'm diggin it.

Thanks Guys.

·
Hmmmmm
3,145 Posts
yep. nice and laid back. people know what they are talking about. Lack of long, drawn out arguments over the proper style of wiper fluid to use. I'm diggin it.

Thanks Guys.

Glad to have you! We all get along here, no haters like on other forums.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Heh. Weclome to Club xB from one of the old timers here, Tony. This place is a lot more laid back. :D

Tom

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts

Thanks Guys.
And NO "Power tripping" "super" mods either!

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Welcome CherryBox! This place is pretty darn cool if I dont say so myself. I think you'll really like it here. You need any help, dont be afraid to ask me. I know a lot of OG's like Squirrel, stankubrick, and excitebox will be willing to help too. And Brad speaks the truth when he talks about Mods! He would know ;)

Scotty

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Yeah, there's little to no mess 'round here. You'll see the occasional skirmish, but eh, they happen no matter where you go.

Welcome! Welcome! Post away!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Welcome CherryBox! This place is pretty darn cool if I dont say so myself. I think you'll really like it here. You need any help, dont be afraid to ask me. I know a lot of OG's like Squirrel, stankubrick, and excitebox will be willing to help too. And Brad speaks the truth when he talks about Mods! He would know ;)

Scotty
THANKS Scotty! I know a few things, not a lot. :D

·
Registered
325 Posts
What!! You had to post??? You just need to use "SEARCH" and if that doesn't work try "SEARCH". I agree more laid back here fo sho:)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I live this place. ;)

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Welcome aboard -- Glad you have joined us. Yes it's very nice here and that's what I like about this site -- GREAT PEOPLE -- :)

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome, I've been known to drop by here once in a while. Good to have you here. ;)

·
Registered
762 Posts
welcome aboard!

id be nothing without brad (squirrel)'s teachings haha.
"did yo uever knoooow that youour my heeeeeroooo.... you are the work wheels beneath my wheel openiinnnnnnnnngs..."

·
Registered
14 Posts
New here myself since owning a '06 xB since end of Sep.
Can't see what color it is right now from all the mud and snow. I was told it's Thunder...something ;)
I sure was impressed with how well it tracked thru the snow and ice.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.