Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
I'm Awesome.
10,701 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just saying Hello, to any fellow Rhode Islanders that might be around here. From Woonsocket Here Myself, Driving a Polar White for 2 months now..still stock waiting for winter....

And to anybody reading this thread not from the North East, Rhode Island is that really tiny state just south of Massachuesetts and east of Connecticut. You would really be amazed how many people don't know Rhode Island..

·
Registered
352 Posts
if you ever frequent SL, my buddy DaveDavetC is the VP of ScioNRG RI. He has a few members that drive xB's.

·
Registered
96 Posts
You can always hang with CT NRG. I live in New London near the RI CT boarder and we usually do a train down to events and have meetings and gatherings throughout the year. Feel free to PM me if you wanna see whats up in CT.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Im in Westerly and the areas around there about every weekend. I know there are a few NRG members in the area in CT and RI that would love to get a group together and hang for a while.

·
Registered
567 Posts
i have a TCM on black 18s tinted like woah and dropped, right now the wheels are off, but u get the point. im in providence for school, but i have Jersey LPs

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
I want to apologize ahead of time.

Rhode Island.....Its nether a road nor an island.

Just could not help my self.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts