Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have high "Spirits" *update* Fitment Pics

I'm in high Spirits because my time in Kuwait is finally coming to an end. I've accumulated some things since I've been out here and I am excited to get them put on the ride. Let me recap some of the main things.....

Fabulous Hood Wing

Spirits Rear Wing

Yesterday I recieved something that raised my Spirits more than the rest...

I can't show more than that because I haven't even seen it in person yet. Let's just say the box is in for a major face lift when I get back. Keep an eye out, Style bB is coming out strong in 07!

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Oh yeah!!!!!!! Hurry up and come back CONUS! And get those parts primered, painted, and mounted!!!!!!!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
squirrel said:
Oh yeah!!!!!!! Hurry up and come back CONUS! And get those parts primered, painted, and mounted!!!!!!!
I agree, I can't wait.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Hey Chris you know you can get a Fab style kit for like 550, a fab wing for 200, and fab hood spoiler for 200 right? Its not like JDM parts are higher quality.

hahahaha. okay you know im just messing. i couldnt keep a straight face. i cant wait to see the stuff all on the car man! im glad you got the tour done and are coming back stateside! make sure to post LOTS of pics :)

scotty

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to wait till I got home to show pictures of the final product but I can't help but wanting to share the process with everybody as Aireck said. Here is some of the pictures that my Fiance and her brother took after they got the kit in. *Don't worry my rims are safe in my closet* LOL

Front End Shot

Rear End Shot
-They told me that the side skirts where placed where they would mount with the door shut and the only thing holding it up is the scion clicker for the door locks! This thing is going to be LOW!!!

Spirits Twimble Exhaust

·
Registered
426 Posts
This is too much for my eyes to handle. They're either going to hate you or love you on the streets.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Low indeed! It's going to look sweet!

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
haha, bags with steelies. niiice!!!

damn, looks HOT!

·
Registered
212 Posts
UUUUUUUUGGGGGGLLLLLLLYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p J/K MANG

chris, hope you don't mind, but i'm rocking your kit till you get back =X

but i haven't had a chance to see it yet, but i'll deff. check it out saturday night ;)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Ya know, after looking at it next your xB...............................

...........I think it would look better on my xB!!!!!!!

j/k mang!

1 - 20 of 62 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.