Scion xB Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi clubxb
I am posting only here as I really dont want to sell my cars but it is time to let one go.
I have a 2014 white with 35k miles. It was in a collision that destroyed the front bumper but all was repaired like new. I would like to see $11,500.
Next I have a 06 in silver the car has some scratches in the front bumper and the side skirts. On this one, I would like to see $6,500
Now, this last one is the one that I want to sell and I have had this one since 2010. Never in an accident and has 205k miles. The clutch got replaced at 135k miles and the transmission got replaced at 185k miles with used transmission that had 85k miles. Also replaced 2 of the 02 sensors. And a new catalyst converter two years ago right after the transmission. It also has a pioneer P5000 with a 4 channel amp and 2g Wire for a sub hook up. The car needs, front brakes including rotors, tires, windshield, motor mounts, spark plugs and battery. Like i said this is the one I dont want any more. it is in black cherry pearl and I would like to see $2500.
If you want more information like pictures please PM me and I will give you my cell and I will send you the info. I live in Monterey Bay California.
Thanks for reading

·
Registered
366 Posts
When you say needs windshield, does that mean just glass or also bodywork around it to stop the pillar leak thing?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The windshield has a crack on the passenger side. Also have to mention that the airbag light is on in the 2005

1 - 4 of 4 Posts