Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
they are getting more popular by the day man!!! its those gas prices, lol, plus they are awesome as well.. but with that being said i talked to my dealership yesterday and he said the FJ are on backordered you cant find them anywhere... and if you do,and want one then dont wait it will be sold in 20 minutes....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
The xB is well worth the wait! Hell, I had to wait like four days!;)

·
Registered
501 Posts
I was told by dealers all over Dallas-Ft. Worth that it would be ten days to nine weeks before I could get an xB!

Toyota of Dallas got me my 2006 BOP in about four days. Man, was I happy.

·
Registered
194 Posts
BOP is Blue Onix Pearl paint

When we bought ours we were in and out of the dealer in an hour and a half ;)

we don't mess araound lol

·
Registered
614 Posts
GoatiusMaximus said:
so I go to the scion dealer and discuss buying an xB and they say it might be 6 weeks before i get my box. they only had one on the lot that came in yesterday and it was being sold at that very moment. Never knew this was such a popular car!
Tansky Toyota here in Columbus had 8 on the lot two weeks ago.The salesman I deal with said that couldn't get any interest in them....must be different in each area.Here is a copy of the email he sent me.I drove by last Saturday and there were at least 6 still on the lot.

Today we have 8 Scion xB's in stock. The most we have ever had available in stock! 1 RED Automatic. 1 WHITE Automatic. 3 Thunder Cloud Auto and Manual. 2 Blue Auto and Manual. 1 Black Automatic.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.