Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok....went to Vegas (again!)

My friend and I head to the Strip...wanna park somewhere central so we pick Caesar's...................public [email protected]#$%$#@@#$ we come to this speed bump.......i swear...it was like a cliff! what do they think everyone drives? Hummers? the speed bump had something like a 4 inch vertical drop...........my box...lowered on "only" saggin s-techs and my Equips.....................NO fn way!

Ilook behind me...darn....cars are coming.....I'm blocking traffic!

I hit the hazard lights.........i'm thinking...how pathetic! there was no way the box was going to make it over that sb.....so....after some traffic directing...i back up and we head to the flamingo.....

BEWARE OF CAESARS'S SpeedBump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no way........man

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
More of a speed "hill" than a bump!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
youthinasia said:
there's is no doubt that the box would have gotten stuck!
Now that would have made for quite a picture, a centered Box. Good choice on not trying it.

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Too many speeders in their parking lot, those damn photogs following celebs and schit!

No they dont all use valet. :p

·
Registered
949 Posts
i know how that is i was stuck one night well 2 different times in two different gas stations with my old lowrider trucks how much of a BUTT does that make you feel...lol i sure felt like one..

·
Registered
198 Posts
yup I know the feeling..while trying to back in to a customers yard got high centered crossways on us-52 in Liberty ny @ 6:30 am..drive tires off the pavement..trailer tires off the pavement, trailer do'n the teeter-totter thingy..(4" ground clearance) I wasn't the most favorite person that day(and the commuters repeatedly let me know that I was #1):eek:
[/IMG]

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
yeah that speedbump at ceasers suck. my car had to go thru that and my cars dumped also i made everyone get out block all of traffic and angle over lol haha

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
well i got a good one for ya. i was playin around with my suspension earlier in the day, and i got it down to 1.75 inches of bumper clearance from ground. anyway, that nite we got 4 inches of rain in kearney *which has NO drains*. pretty sure my car got stuck in the flooded streets. i had to wait for a big truck to pass me so its wave could move me forward so i could get traction. talk about scary! i kept thinking "dont let it touch the intake, dont let it touch the intake!"

scotty

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
lol. true stuff Johnny! I got it back up to 2 inches now. Not that it matters much, but its just more driveable now!

scotty

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.