Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I got rear ended today… UPDATE!!!

Yeah, so I'm coming home from work today and I’m at bumper to bumper traffic listing to my music and singing along to it, my happy go “lucky” time trying to past the time from the rush hour traffic and when I just think it can’t get any worse it does. As I am singing my tones I decide to look at my driver’s side mirror, I see the 1999 Saturn who knows what. Coming towards me like a bat out of hell the last thing that I see before my neck cracks back like a lion trainer’s whip, is the idiot driver that at the last moment see what’s going on is “OH SH*T!” As I am seeing the words coming out go his mouth, I also automatically and shortly said OH SH… As the words where taken from out of my mouth from when the moronic driver and his car come slamming into the rear end of my 2005 BSP xB a flash of black and white comes to my sight and I open my eyes. My in dash TV is ripped out from where it once was place firmly into the dashboard. Therefore, as the pain in my neck started to worsen I decide to look at what was left of my car. The rear bumper and lip along w/ the quarter panel is ripped so the Instine be hind the wheel of the Saturn demolition car tells me oh there’s nothing wrong w/ your car as he’s trying to “fix” it he pulls off the rear lip of my car. So I said to him “dude leave my car alone don’t you think you’ve done enough,” so then the “rocket scientist” decides to tell me oh the cops are gonna take to long lets just drive to my house which I found out later learn that it’s 90miles away from where I live. By now I’m sitting in my car wait for the ambulance that I already called and tell this kid I can’t even move and I’m not gonna drive to where ever your from. So after an ambulance trip, 18 prescribed pills of Hydrocodone , and a bruised neck w/ my car in some towing lot w/ the windows down some where I decided to share my story with everyone here… but other that that I’m having a GREAT DAY!!!! :(

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Damn man that is bad, sorry to hear it. Hope everything turns out ok.

·
Registered
501 Posts
I'm so sorry to hear about your accident, and the damage to your car, and of course any injury that you have suffered! God speed your recovery. There are so many dumbasses in this world......

As an attorney, I would recommend consulting an attorney in your area immediately.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i bought my brand new box on 6-1-06, on 6-6-06 i get off of work and find that my new box was sideswiped all the way down the drivers side. hit and run. the jerk was nice enough to leave me trim peices of his bmw that where production dated in 2006. 16 days in the body shop $3400 dollars damage. i did not want to go to work on 6-6-6 really spooky day any ways. to top it of i now had to pay $1000 deductable because i did not get it changed right away like i wanted to. so much for 1 month without a truck payment. and the my insurance company informed me i did not have rental car coverage. i had to walk to work for almost three weeks. if could find that driver in that bmw i would hate to see what my temper would alow me to do. got me box back now feel a little better. it looks great but my car fax report is now jacked

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
^^^^What he said. Get an attorney and get well soon.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Oh yes the attorney gonna be the 1st phone call tomorrow. Thanx everyone for your consern. I'm on pain killers right now as i type to you so I should be ok for now lol... I think I'm gonna get the rest of my kenstyle lip kit it should be cheaper than oem... When ever I get my car back I'll take pix.

·
Registered
2,909 Posts
Wow that's crazy. Good thing you're not hurt too bad. Hope the B isn't going to be too expensive to fix.

·
Registered
240 Posts
dood you dont even want to know what happen to me today also....
same thing here i was driving home and just driving about 70mph when a stupid truck with tijuana mexico plates cuts me off and slams on his brakes and before i know it i was litterally on his A55...so i was like WTF!!!!!!!!!!!! is this MOFOs problem so we both proceed to the shoulder lane and i notice that he kept driving and didnt stop to trade insurance info so i was like WTF fool pull the fu*K over and next thing i know he finds a gap in the flow of traffic and leaves my poor box in the dust...and if your wondering y didnt i chase him?...well unless i am fully boosted and packed with NOS there was no way for my car to get back in the flow of traffic with out gettin in another accident...so now i have to deal with a HIT and RUN...and yes i am having a F'ed UP day because of it

·
Registered
240 Posts
(im crying right now)
i swear that foo is probably bragging in mexico right now about how he busted a hit and run on a toaster like car.......so heres my tip to everyone who lives and drives around southern cali...if you see a "over the boarder" plate number stay away from that car as much as possible...my pops told me that when they cross to come inside the U.S. they are not required to get insurance for their car....so lesson learned here

·
Registered
260 Posts
Sh*[email protected]! Happens!

The most impoertant thing is you are not injured or worse!

I got hit the very day my first payment was due, by a lawyer in a Volvo that was late for court, he tried to pass me on the right, but not enough room, tore the whole right side up!I must say, the Scion is pretty tough though, his Volvo had more damage than my XB, all I had was sheet metal damage, which the Dealer made dissappear!
Remember, you cannot be replaced, your Scion can , and possibly with one of the new cool colors!!!!

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
damn this is turning out to be quite a depressing thread. I'm am sorry to hear about all of your cars and your injuries and I hope everone can get back in good health and get thier cars fixed soon :(

·
Registered
19,896 Posts
damn bro i'm sorry to hear that. i hope your injuries aren't too serious. that car of your was comin along nicely too. was it just cosmetic damage? hopefully you'll get this taken care of soon and keep us updated on your condition.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Glad to see you are alright...I can't believe he actually asked you to drive to his house...what kind of idiot is he...

·
Registered
206 Posts
sorry to hear about both of your accidents..
glad to hear that both of you are alright... take care and get well soon

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.