Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Im bummed:mad: this is the door i've got more pics but i only got dial up so its going really slow. Yeah im okay just my box isn't. This sucks i was waiting to turn and BAM! a green honda civic hit me. Im just waiting on the insurance adjuster to come and and look at my scion. Thanks for everyone concern I appreciate that

Attachments

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Pic not showing up....hope you're ok.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
The main thing is that you are not seriously injured. The box can be fix.

Yeah, I got a red x also.

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
glad that you're alright.

the reason why the pic isnt showing is because you need to upload the pic to the website. you can try and attach the pic to this site by using the edit button. then go to the very bottom until you see the "Manage Attachments" button. click on that and follow the directions. let us know if you still have problems.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
That sux, luckily you are ok.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
OMG!:eek: That does suck, but I'm glad that you're ok. Hope things get taken care of quickly.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
OMG...i would cry!!! It looks horrible. Poor Toaster!!! He has a big ouchie.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Always sad to see a hurt box. :(

Glad you are OK, and hope your toaster gets well soon.

Take care,
Tom

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
Tomas said:
Always sad to see a hurt box. :(

Glad you are OK, and hope your toaster gets well soon.

Take care,
Tom
My words exactly. You're okay and that's the most important thing. Your box will be back in action soon enough! :)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks for everyone's concern. Yeah i went to get an estimate done and its going to cost about 3800 bucks :eek: Good thing im not paying for it :cool: but yes im okay and that is the important thing. Now all i have to do is wait for my insurance guy to come out and take a peek :rolleyes: .....ohh what joy

·
Registered
340 Posts
That's weird, how can someone hit you like that while you were waiting to turn? Well, like everyone else here has mentioned, the important thing is that you are OK. Your life is priceless afterall. ;)

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well i wasnt paying attention to what he was doing but im pretty sure he was trying to fit past someone making a right and didnt quite squeeze past me in the turning lane

·
Registered
340 Posts
So it looks like it was another case of someone's impatience. I suppose that's why people also tailgate, speed, run red lights, etc. :(

·
Registered
103 Posts
Want to hear something bad. When someone tells me they have been an accident the first thing I ask about is the car. I figure body's can heal but after a cars been wrecked its never the same. I know thats the wrong way to look at things but I can't help it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.