Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
I remember the first time I saw a bike gang. I was in a honcho sitting at a red light on the way to Naha, and like 20 of them rode past(since its legal for bikes to go to the front)with bats and those huge ass like 10 foot flags, and i almost shiit my pants...I would always here them revving at like 2 in the morning. Once I was on Gate 2 St and they came and were blocking traffic by riding in circles in the middle of the intersection. It was crazy...When we left, we saw the JPs with sticks. The honcho told us the JPs would hit them with the sticks when they passed...man I miss Okinawa

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
isn't weird to see? I'll never forget those guys cruising around yokosuka and the adjacent areas at 3AM. Even saw a celsior with the ten foot tall pipes rollin with them doin the same thing. running lights while redlining the engine while in heavy traffic. craziness at the max

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
waaaaaaaa waa waa waaaaaa waaa wwwwwwaaa wwaaaaaaaaaa wa wa wwwwaaaaaaaa waa waa waa waa waa waaaaaaaaaa waaaaaaaa waaa waaaaaa waaaaaaaaaaa waa wa wa wa wa wa wa wwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaaa

I was told they had special rev sequences for each gang...

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
I remember the first time I saw a bike gang. I was in a honcho sitting at a red light on the way to Naha, and like 20 of them rode past(since its legal for bikes to go to the front)with bats and those huge ass like 10 foot flags, and i almost shiit my pants...I would always here them revving at like 2 in the morning. Once I was on Gate 2 St and they came and were blocking traffic by riding in circles in the middle of the intersection. It was crazy...When we left, we saw the JPs with sticks. The honcho told us the JPs would hit them with the sticks when they passed...man I miss Okinawa
Sounds like a bad 80's movie.....or a really good one! heheh...whichever way you wanna look at it.

Straight comedy!! I would piss my pants laughing if I saw that. Could only deram that one day I get the chance. :D

·
Registered
2,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
there's no way you can laugh at it. you just stare in awe...I still don't laugh about it. Cuz they roll by when I just start getting some sleep and then I'm awake again. jetlag sucks

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
there's no way you can laugh at it. you just stare in awe...I still don't laugh about it. Cuz they roll by when I just start getting some sleep and then I'm awake again. jetlag sucks
hehehe....no way! If I saw dudes riding that bike (or something similar with a funny seat, tall flags, and pipes) with 10-20 of his other friends doing circles in the middle of an intersection that would be pure comedy. I could hear the benny hill song playing in the background right now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.