Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I installed my tein H-techs today, and it was quite uneventful. It took about 2 hours, and 1 six pack of yuengling lager to get it done. The rear literally took 5 minutes. The front took longer, but that is to be expected with a strut.

I measured from my garage floor to the top of the wheel arch before and after, and I actually acheived 1 5\8" in the front and 1 1/4in the rear. The box actually handles better. There is a notable improvement in handling, and I really like the stance. I am really glad I did it, Thanks Jeer!

I will post pics tomorrow, my camera is loaned out to my buddy.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I went and got my camera back just to post some pics. I had to throw in one of my way schweet 8 ball shifter knob lol. (still my favorite mod)

Please excuse my dirty box. It's gonna rain again tomorrow, so theres no reason to wash it.:eek:

Attachments

·
NEXT LEVEL MOTORING
3,810 Posts
cool.
hey i have one of those, ya know, da 8 ball. actually i have the actuall 8 ball. gives a little wieght to shiffting quicker.

what ya need to do know is, intveret that plastic chrome piece, and put a rubber stopper underneath da chrome ring and push that right up to that 8 ball. that'll git rid of that gap.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Wow, you got those on quick! I'm glad I could be a part of it, in my little way :) That's the height and ride they SHOULD come with stock, IMO.

·
Registered
827 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ThunderGod said:
cool.
hey i have one of those, ya know, da 8 ball. actually i have the actuall 8 ball. gives a little wieght to shiffting quicker.

what ya need to do know is, intveret that plastic chrome piece, and put a rubber stopper underneath da chrome ring and push that right up to that 8 ball. that'll git rid of that gap.
Mine is a real 8 ball too. I love the heavy feel. Thanks for the tip, I have been thinking of ways to cover that gap under the knob. I will definately try that.

superjeer said:
Wow, you got those on quick! I'm glad I could be a part of it, in my little way That's the height and ride they SHOULD come with stock, IMO.
I agree, these things are way too high from the factory. I really like the stance it has now. I am so glad I put them on.

Now I gotta get these on there, and all will be well :) Next payday comes tires.....

Attachments

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Almost a stock look, but will look great with the wheels!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.