Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOrry to freak you out but yesterday i bought my wife (after much pleading not to) a 05 honda civic vtech... AHHHHHHH what to do she wants me to mod her ride, for those of you who dont know i just got my box like 2 weeks ago and have not even started to mod it.... what do i do?? i had to spend the 6000 i had saved for my xb to buy her civic and now she wants me to spend money on her car and not mine.... how can i fix this problem and please dont say backhand her she is my wife after all and i love her more than my car.... but i now have learned to hate hondas.....:confused:

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
since divorce sounds like its outta the question.... i would tell her that since hers is newer, that you should mod yours since the warranty will be over sooner. lol. really it makes no sense, but thats all i got for ya!

scotty

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
1LowXB said:
i would say you will feel beter if you mod your car yourself...lol
exactly! unless she give you some loving. ;)

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
tell her since your car was cheaper, you're allowed to spend as much money as the difference is between your two cars. That way you'll both be even and THEN you can take turns adding mods to each other's cars ;)

or use it as extortion for sexual favors like Johnny said :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
roll home on a new set of rims, and if she ******* just say you bought them for the Civic! LOL:eek:

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hard to do when i am the only one with a job!!!! she is in school finishing her teaching degree..... AND yes i do make enough (by myself) to buy 2 new cars (got a pm asking what i do). I would love to tell her to buy her mods but how can i. i have 2 children that she takes care of and if i tell her to get a job i will have to pay daycare (not happening) now the favor thing that is an idea... i will probably go with the your car cost idea hers cost $5000 more than mine so until i met that number i go first (since i bought her new car):cool:

·
Registered
526 Posts
what i would say is that its cheaper to mod my car than yours my parts are alot cheaper. see what she says. but if that doesnt work tell her that they done make as much mod for her car than yours

·
Registered
322 Posts
Tell her it's a bad Idea to mod her car. She's going to be a teacher and kids will screw with it.

·
Registered
454 Posts
Pull a pepboy mod. . . just use all APC stuff on the honda and get the fun stuff for the B. Man what a pickle that kinda sucks. I hope your wife is like my girlfriend, when I modded some of the things on my car she started saying she wanted to mod her corolla too. . . then she forgot about it and now she doesn't even talk about it anymore. Although she tries to drive my B all the time. What can you do? Good luck with either way!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Just look her in the eye and say " Look here, woman. The box gets the mods first, and thats final. Now go make my dinner!"

OK, that was a joke. I would seriously never do that.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
(Psst ... don't tell anyone, but I adored my Civic. It was an awesome car, it took a beating, yet it still kept going. There are worse choices out there ... you coulda bought a Ford or a Dodge! :eek: :eek: :p )

·
Registered
260 Posts
Actually, you could start by modding her brakes, whoops forgot to bleed the lines, then after settling with the insurance, you'll be back to one car, she'll be too scared to drive, you can spend ''your 5K '' on your car, .....problem solved! ................................. Glad to help!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.