Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so i went to take defensive driving for a ticket i got back in jan.. on wed and when i came out of the comedy club where i took it and didnt notice anything so i went home and thursday morning i went out to my car and noticed a big ass dent on the drivers side back door, looks like someone tried putting there foot thru my door, so i have to get a rent a car in a couple days so the body shop can fix the problem... people who do these types of things to other peoples cars need to get a job so they can stay out of trouble....
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
I still don't understand why some people feel the need to vandalize...... Sorry it happened to you! What's the cost to repair/replace the door?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i havent gotten a price quote from scion yet, but that really dont matter, the only thing ill be paying is the $250.00 deductable. which still in my thoughts really sucks...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
I hear ya, my wife's Avalon was vandalized by some worthless teenagers.(can you tell I am mad?), and they did $1500 damage to it. Since it is pearl white, it took forever to get it back, and you can still see where it was fixed. The day it was hit, my wife's co-workers said they saw some teenagers riding in shopping carts in the parking lot near where she was parked, and I verified that the dent was done with a shopping cart. That's why I support public caneings for vandalism like other countries do.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
Sounds like the home training for those kids didn't work too well. Maybe they'll bring back the stocks, then we can throw rotten fruit at 'em'!
 

·
Egistered Ruser
Joined
·
1,227 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Sounds like the home training for those kids didn't work too well. Maybe they'll bring back the stocks, then we can throw rotten fruit at 'em'!
I am loving that idea. Everyone there would know me by name I'd be there throwing fruit so much :D Sorry to hear about your box though bro
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
DTRAIN619 said:
Sounds like the home training for those kids didn't work too well. Maybe they'll bring back the stocks, then we can throw rotten fruit at 'em'!
LMAO!! I blame parents to an extent. Most kids today are raised by TV, and we all know how the morals are on there. I get mad and spout off, but I wasn't the best teen either. I deserved the stocks a few times lol. It is a good thing I didn't see it happen, they would be in traction, and I would be in jail.

Man I am sorry to hear about your door, Does anyone else feel like the world is out to kill your box?
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
16,213 Posts
xjeepguy said:
LMAO!! I blame parents to an extent. Most kids today are raised by TV, and we all know how the morals are on there. I get mad and spout off, but I wasn't the best teen either. I deserved the stocks a few times lol. It is a good thing I didn't see it happen, they would be in traction, and I would be in jail.

Man I am sorry to hear about your door, Does anyone else feel like the world is out to kill your box?
Yeah, I did my fair share too, but got caught most of the time! (Or told on myself - guilty conscience!)

Oh, I know the world is out to get us box owners! Just don't know why.....
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
I had my beat up 94 blazer for 2 years, not even so much as a ding. Nobody was rude to me on the road, no problems with shopping carts for 2 long years. I had my box for 2 days, it gets hit by a cart and scratched my bumper cover, got ran off the road a week later, and people pulling out in front of me constantly, and my wife has the same problem with her avalon. I think people get jealous, and think they might as well ruin someone else's stuff to make them feel better about what they have. It just makes me sick.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,367 Posts
The kids around me know who the a$$hole is. They get the hell out of my way whenI come down the street, they have all heard me yell at my son and yell at them for being stupid. Parents want to be their kids freind instead of a parent. Nuff saiid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
260 Posts
No doubt1

My box is my first actual ''new '' car, only 9 miles on it when delivered. I have had it 7 months , and I 've been hit three times, first two unknown and unclaimed, third by a dumb driver, luckily he had insurance, so now the whole thing is fixed, looks like new!
THA BOX! Takes a bruiz'n & keeps on cruiz'z!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,909 Posts
I'd be extremely angry if my box got hit. BTW, I'm still a teenager and I don't do the crazy stuff other people do....because acting like the guys off of jacka$$ is stupid.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
caden_stargate said:
because acting like the guys off of jacka$$ is stupid.
Agreed. Thats why I imitate the dukes of hazzard instead :D. They jump more..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,909 Posts
LOL. Well...I don't think they jump into random people's cars and do stupid stuff to them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
caden_stargate said:
LOL. Well...I don't think they jump into random people's cars and do stupid stuff to them.
Yeah, I agree. There are way too many Bam Margera wannabe's out there. They dont understand that when the Jackass guys did something, MTV was right behind them paying for everything. So these kids just go around breaking other people's stuff. God forbid I catch them messing with my toaster.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,197 Posts
Whats sad is My friends and I were doing the shopping cart jumps and mail box bashing waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy before they were ever on tv. Yes, I admit it, I was one of those punk kids you are talking about :p :p :p

KEY WORD IS "WAS"
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
827 Posts
BOXlover11 said:
Whats sad is My friends and I were doing the shopping cart jumps and mail box bashing waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyy before they were ever on tv. Yes, I admit it, I was one of those punk kids you are talking about :p :p :p

KEY WORD IS "WAS"
Dont get me wrong, I played my fair share of mailbox baseball, and shopping cart hockey, but I never messed with anybody's ride (with the exception of putting an inflatable sheep in my buddie's passenger seat) but I never damaged a car. Trust me, I belonged in jail 20 times over before I grew up lol.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
4,328 Posts
xjeepguy said:
Dont get me wrong, I played my fair share of mailbox baseball, and shopping cart hockey, but I never messed with anybody's ride (with the exception of putting an inflatable sheep in my buddie's passenger seat) but I never damaged a car. Trust me, I belonged in jail 20 times over before I grew up lol.
I never did anything bad.. except that M80 episode. :p
 
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top