Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

not just the stance of it, but the ride is still nice and the handling seems to have tightened up quite nicely! and the 17" wheels now look huge!

tint, wheels, and lowering... what a difference!

holy crap! this shoulda been my first mod when i bought it a few weeks ago! lol

by the way, i went with s-tech 1.7"/1.5".

·
Ain't too Funk to Druck.
17,243 Posts
lookin nice. yup lowerin enhances the beauty of the box. s-techs is a good choice. good job. you're moddin like crazy eh?LOL. no pics police law being broken here. :)

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
very nice! you're making me want to lower my xB...

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I liked the lift kit better, J/K! Looks good!

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
First pic almost looks like you hit tha Hydros on the front.
I like the look of those 17"s w/your box, nice.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Im debating weather to lower mine or not,don't know if you've seen my pic under members rides with the new rims,17's just like yours(not same style) yours does look great lowerd like that but theirs just to many damn pot holes around our area so Im a little scared to do that.But at least by looking at yours I know what it would look like :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
so far i've done just some basic mods, obviously tint, wheels, lowering springs... i've also added the fog lights, ipod head unit, and arm rest. i may do an amp and 10" sub... this box will be very mild.

but my advice - if you do nothing else... just get wheels and lowering springs!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
it's limo tint (shhhhh!). i think it's just 95% up front and 95% over the factory 80% in the back. the guy i took it to charged me $150.

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Very nice, a lowered Box is a happy Box. :D

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Looks much better now. :) Nice!!

·
Registered
672 Posts
Doooddd, sharp box, MUCH better with a drop! heck, mines on steelies now and dropped, still looks halfway decent, much better than stock...drop it like it's hot!

·
Registered
120 Posts
it's limo tint (shhhhh!). i think it's just 95% up front and 95% over the factory 80% in the back. the guy i took it to charged me $150.
corect me if i'm wrong but isn't limo tint 5% not 95% because i just got double limo over my factory 15% and tinted the windshield 35%.. what i'm trying to say is the lower the number the darker the tint.

either way your box looks great lowered, definitly a must with ALL xB's

·
Regular abUser
2,945 Posts
Yo Brent, is your front windshield tinted? Isn't that way illegal, It looks really dark.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.