Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today I picked up my brand new 2006 black sand pearl scion xB. Its my first brand spankin new car! Im so excited i dont know what to start moddin first!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
ChaoticDreams said:
Today I picked up my brand new 2006 black sand pearl scion xB. Its my first brand spankin new car! Im so excited i dont know what to start moddin first!
Feels good don't it? Welcome to the family. Be sure to take lots of pics when you're doing your mods!

·
Registered
827 Posts
Woo hoo, another BSP!!

Welcome aboard!! Clearing the corners is a free mod that makes a world of difference. ;)

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
ChaoticDreams said:
ME TOO!!! :D Welcome!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
xjeepguy said:
Woo hoo, another BSP!!

Welcome aboard!! Clearing the corners is a free mod that makes a world of difference. ;)
if its free its for me, im deffinatly going to do that one first, ive seen the difference and its fantastic. any sugestions on how to do it without baking the lights in the oven (that scares me)?

thanks for all the welcomes ppl!!

·
Registered
485 Posts
believe it or not baking it is a lot safer than any of your other alternative. The other option is to take the headlight and basically smack it with a hammer and a screwdriver (which in my opinion is very risky compared to baking it and sliding it out).

So if your scared just putting it in the oven (which i dont blame ya), its a lot more terrafying banging on a piece of plastic with considerable force. ;)

heres a link to a DIY for the pray and break method
http://www.scionlife.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5078

congrats on the new BSP, welcome to the dark side...glad to have another amongst us :)

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
Glad to have you. Congrats, the bizzle was my first new car too. Then you should remove the rear wiper, not free but cheap.

·
Registered
2,611 Posts
There are threads in the Appearance forum on Clearing headlights and taillights. You might need to do a search. Good luck! We did the headlights, the bake method, and are very happy with the results.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats, welcome to the club!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.