Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New xB owner here. I got an RS4, though I didn't know I was going to the dealer for one. Being mostly ignorant about xBs, I had no idea how cool my new car was until I got home and starting looking up info on my car's paint color. They didn't have the color I wanted, so I went for the funky one that also had most of the extras I was looking for.

Ain't it cool how things work out sometimes?

Anyway, I'm in SoCal and I make DVDs for a living.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Welcome to the family, and you indeed do have a special box. Not only is the paint really odd, it is the last Release Series in the final run of the original xB. As of the beginning of December 2006, the box is no longer being built.

Take good care of your box! It is special. :D

·
I am Sofa King We Todd Ed
3,453 Posts
Howdy!!

Protect that mother! We've had a lot of issues with morons who can't see the rs4, OR they're so mesmerized by the paint that they're put into a hypnotic trance and bash into the back of them!!!

I love the RS4, just wish they'da made one with the blitz SC kit.....Drats

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have a question. I know new Harley owners are gifted (and it must be given by another Harley owner... you can't buy one for yourself) a bell to place on the bottom of the hog to keep the road gremlins away.

Is there any ritual similar for new xB owners?

If not... shouldn't there be?

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome! We don't have a bell for you but as soon as Dave (shortbus8) is back on line he can give you a CHOICE blessing. Don't ask, you'll understand soon enough. :D

Oh, we really dig pics around here. (hint hint)

·
3,453 Posts
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed picccccccccccccccsssssssssssssssssssssss

Hmmmm....Maybe we should start a ritual? I've got it! Everytime a new xB owner comes on the site......they need to um......eat a crave case from white castles???

·
3,453 Posts
Well, if you do have some, make sure you're with your girlfriend and you're also in a locked, air-tight room......... :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Definitely working on the pics. But, seriously, how are xB owners going to keep the road gremlins away? We need something. Maybe a little toaster charm or something...

·
Floating Around Somewhere
11,800 Posts
Hello and welcome aboard.

·
Registered
198 Posts
I've been considering a bull-ballz key fob for the back of mine...but then again.....LOL

Welcome to the "family"

·
3,453 Posts
What are these road gremilins you speak of? Are they people who like to cruise all the time? Little animals that only exist in California that eat wheels? Or are they little kids that stupidly run in front of cars??

I'm confused....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Another brought from the Dead!

·
Registered
6 Posts
I keep a mask of Ryan Seacrest in my glove box to put on in case any road gremlins would come near. Gremlins hate Ryan Seacrest. problem solved.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.