Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,im Motts from germantown ,md...just bought a new box last moday..havent done anything except tint to it.Im looking for rims as we speak.
well just thought id say hey and see what was popping.
-Motts

·
Egistered Ruser
1,227 Posts
welcome and congrats on the new box :)

don't forget to show us pics ;)
and show us pics of what you're looking to get as far as rims go, we love to tell people what to get :D

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
Hi, welcome and congrats!

Can't wait to get to know you and see some pics!

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im wiring the avic d1 as we speak now,i will try to put up pics as soon as I can.I want some black 17 " wheels for this sucker too.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
scion-doll- i like your grill
....I got rid of my wrx for the box,i miss that car but the box is fun....just not fast.LOL!!!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
dirtyXB said:
I got rid of my wrx for the box, i miss that car but the box is fun....just not fast.LOL!!!
Welcome to ClubxB!

I sold my '00 Celica GTS for my box (Premium gas is soooooooooo expensive!!), miss the speed sometimes but like you said the xB is just so much fun! :D

What style of black wheels do you have in mind? (Star pattern, multi-spoke, etc.)

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL,i traded my celica gts for the wrx...and youre right premium gas is expensive and it keeps on climbing..
I was thinking 5 star black rims,i had some on my wrx and liked them alot.i had rotas with kuhmo's

·
Registered
827 Posts
Cool, another marylander! Welcome aboard!

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Congrats, Welcome Aboard!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Nice to have you here. Come on in, the peeps are fine!

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
dirtyXB said:
LOL,i traded my celica gts for the wrx...and youre right premium gas is expensive and it keeps on climbing..
I was thinking 5 star black rims,i had some on my wrx and liked them alot.i had rotas with kuhmo's
Here's some to keep in mind, the price is so right too (SportMax 962's) They come in black.......... :D

Attachments

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
thanks for all the love guys,what are some good websites for tire packages?do members of this forum get any deals ?

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I looked at tirerack.com and they didnt really have anything i liked.I want a flat ALL black rim in a 16 ( i do alot of driving,at least 1k a week) I dont really care what make as I know my choices are slim.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.