Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I just spoke to the guys that can bring the wheels here to the US and they are telling me that it will be about mid-march before I can get these. But hey it's worth the wait. I was contemplating either the Euroline DH's or these FS's and I see the DH's everywhere. And for the price knowing that I will never buy another set of wheels I think it's worth it. They are similar to these but with a black center and 70mm lip on the front rims and 82mm lip on the rears.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I like'em, Go for it.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah just waiting for a confirmation that they can get them in black and going to put the money down for it. They said they only need 1/2 up front which was nice of them. I am rock'n stockies now and have the common sportmax 002's so once I get these I will sell my sportmax at like $200 with tires. not looking to make money just helping out us tuners on a budget. So keep a look out for a cheap set of sportmax's in the next few months.

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I just got the 501's last month, so I'll be good for wheelsfor awhile.

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Are those Fedaltas? I kinda likem. DHs and FSs would be hot though, no doubt. Should be cool either way, sounds like you're going the right route. What offset would you be getting?

scotty

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Are those Fedaltas? I kinda likem. DHs and FSs would be hot though, no doubt. Should be cool either way, sounds like you're going the right route. What offset would you be getting?

scotty
I am getting the +25 offset A disk in the front and +25 O disk in the rear. I have been sitting here at work staring at the 2005 catalog that I have. hahahaha. That's what I got paid to do today. I can't wait to get my call confirming that they will be able to get them. I am going to bring them my deposit in $5.00 bills so that it seems like there's more. BLING BLING.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FART they say they can't special order blacks anymore so I am getting the lightning silver. If anyone has had experience at an Excellent powder coating spot they could vouch for that would be awesome. I want a black center dangit. but yeah so far they are telling me Mid March. Man February is going to go by SO SO SO SLOW. hahaha

·
Registered
630 Posts
FART they say they can't special order blacks anymore so I am getting the lightning silver. If anyone has had experience at an Excellent powder coating spot they could vouch for that would be awesome. I want a black center dangit. but yeah so far they are telling me Mid March. Man February is going to go by SO SO SO SLOW. hahaha
I ordered my rims late September and I am still waiting. :eek: Expected delivery late Feb now. (Crosses Finger):p Only good thing about a delay. More time to save money for more parts.

What width are you getting. You might want to go a little more aggressive in the rear too.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts