Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone:
You guys have an awesome forum! I just got a 2004 Scion xB, it's a fixer upper since I am too broke to buy a new one. I just need help to find some parts to get this baby on the road. Any help would be so grateful! :pray:

Here's a list of what I see I need:
1. Air Bags (both)
2. Billet Grill or Black
3. Hood
4. Bumper
5. Bumper Fog Light or covers
6. Front Lip
7. Panal covers for the rear struts

Afterparts I want:
1. Set of Springs
2. Rota d2 17 x 8.5 +25

I will pick up anywhere in N. Cal, I live in Monterey CA. But I drive back and forth to So Cal too! If it's parts that can ship I will gladly pay for shipping. Please help!
Thanks,
Andres

·
Registered
84 Posts
Since you're trying to save money, you should probably ask around the different Scion sites to see if anyone is selling any extra parts they might have if they've been modifying their xB. Check out the Classifieds on this site or on my clubs site, we have one too, or ScionLife. You have a lot of options.

Good luck. Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of ya!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
HTPNKBX said:
Since you're trying to save money, you should probably ask around the different Scion sites to see if anyone is selling any extra parts they might have if they've been modifying their xB. Check out the Classifieds on this site or on my clubs site, we have one too, or ScionLife. You have a lot of options.

Good luck. Looks like you have a lot of work ahead of ya!
Thanks for the advice, I have joined a few of the xB and Scion forums, some won't let me post in the classified for wanted items till I have 50+ posts! Bump for some parts!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.