Scion xB Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
ClubxB's OG Member
22,258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i was coming back today from Disneyland around 5:30pm. i was going on the 91 freeway going west and i saw this TCM xB following me. the driver is young, asian boy and his passenger is a white girl. it keeps following me like every lane changes that i made. then when i have to go to the lane that takes me to the 605 north, the whole lane stopped. he was still following me. so it was a bumper-to-bumper traffic. after a few minutes, the traffic moves again (we got up to 45mph on an one lane road). then suddenly, the lane stops again. so when i was slowly stopping, i see this xB that was behind me come flying and slamming on his brakes so that his tires screeches. as i see him coming at me, i quickly swerve to my right to avoid him. man, i think he stopped like 2-3 feet away from hitting me. my heart was pounding very, very fast. the memory of me getting rear-ended in a Tercel 1 1/2 years ago came back to me. so when he finally passes me on the freeway, the xB has steelies, TYC taillights, and a OEM spoiler. damn kids these days... :mad:

so if you are the driver of that TCM, i suggest you to watch where you are going.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
Wow I know the feeling. I was rear ended by some guy not paying attention. Some bad drivers out there. Glad no damage was done. If that person is on this site we'll know. They will be the one with a post starting like this.
Well I finished cleaning my seats today. Some guy just stopped in front of me bla bla bla LOL :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
Lousy drivers!

((You know that's where this thread is going.))

First, I'm glad you (and your car) are fine! Here's my latest bad driver story. There is an intersection near where I work that was, until recently, a four-way stop. City officials decided that the east/west traffic didn't need to stop and recently removed those signs.

It was a huge deal. (After all, we're in central IL!) There was local newspaper coverage, they put up huge signs (all directions) about the removal of the signs... You get the idea.

This all happened about a month or two ago. Yesterday morning, I'm sitting at the stop sign, waiting for the east/west traffic to pass, and some OLD GUY (yes, OLD like "senior member of AARP" old) pulls up behind me, leans on his horn, and flips me off!:eek:

I can see him yelling "Go!" I started to roll down my window and shout something back at him, but instead opted for a furious series of points and gestures at the "cross traffic does not stop" sign and a patient kind of understanding that he's probably late for breakfast at the local senior center.

·
Super Moderator
16,213 Posts
PW's never pick on each other....

Seriously, glad nothing happened, Johnny! I've been rear-ended before as well, it's no picnic.

·
bB SQUAD!!!
2,793 Posts
damn johnny... quick thinking of moving away from it... good nothing happened and that youre ok...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.