Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,726 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:D I cant say enough about this guys. Absolutely amazing. Alex- you put on one hell of a show man. You were spot on with everything from food, to parking, to prizes. I had an absolute blast man. I want to give a big shout out to all the sponsors involved, especially that of Wilson Scion of Ames. Thank you for the lot and putting up the cash to have such a kick arse event. This was by the far the best car show ive ever been to!

I want to thank all the outtstaters who took the time to come up to Iowa and hang out and show off their AMAZING cars. :) Everyone had something unique and brought a cool aspect with their Scion, that usually I hadnt seen before. Big props to all the winners of the prizes. You guys deserved it!

It was good finally getting to meet them crazy Scikotics folk and meet some of the fellow Iowas (I claim to be Iowan) that I hadnt seen before. Clay/Jon/Brad- Thank you for making the trip from OK to be with us. You all have outstanding rides. Props need to go out Georgia/Illinois/Co/Mo and probably some more states, who all had someone come from them! :D

Some of my favorite things of the show:

The yellow xB from Georgia that was supercharged. Thing was all sorts of hotness. Hax with the white tC- gotta love the turn tables. The 3 airrided xBs (Brooks, Ward I believe *sorry if thats wrong*, and Clay). Clay/Jon/Brads paint jobs. Sick! Thats just a few of the highlights of the AMAZING vehicles that came. I cant say enough. Thank you again to all those that went and Alex and all of Scinergy and Wilsons that made this possible!

Scotty

·
Registered
198 Posts
what he said, huge thanks to alex for putting the show on, next time shrink the trophy down for whomever gets it next year hahaha, great to hangout with everyone again and nice to finally meet the most hated man on SL since ive been talking to him on aol for awhile. Perfect show

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
I totally agree with the rest of the guys. It was awesome meeting everyone. Congrats Greg for winning Best of Show. Was it a pain in the butt to get that giant trophy home? I loved the show and the cruise afterward. Sorry I couldn't make it to the one today though because my dad wanted to head out. I flipped a nugget when I heard I won that alarm system. I can't wait it to get it installed. Soo...awesome!! Can't wait for the next one. :D

·
Registered
199 Posts
A big thanks on Behalf of Scinergyia to everyone who made it to this show, with out you guys this never would have been the success it was... the final cruise today was fun, if you've never had a Maid-rite or don't know what one is you missed out, we ate a late lunch at the original Maid-rite in Marshall town.

We had a great time, big thanks to all the clubs that were represented, we had members from Scikotics, ScioNRG, Scion Fusion, Scion Evolution, and of course Scinergy, and the awesome thing was we had multiple chapters represented, from several clubs! Its great to see the comradary between all the clubs, Thats the kind of thing that blew away one of the show sponsors, he'd been in the import scene for years and couldn't belive how well everyone got along! And I also want to make sure I thank everyone who came to theis show who wasn't part of a club! You guys are just as an important part.

Thanks to our great club sponsors and to and to all the show sponsors, we had great give aways, and thanks to Alex(grizzly_choppers) for building one mother of a best of show trophy...

Thanks again to everyone

Roy
Scinergyia president.

·
Registered
198 Posts
to answer your question stargate it would have been a pain but my sponser wheelart had brought a trailer and brought it back to cr for me, and i gave the top with the bird bath to clay because i really thought he was taking home best of show. Its an honor to be up there with clay and jon and all the other modded out cars.

·
Registered
2004 Scion xB RS 1.0 #788
2,912 Posts
Big arse trophy:

Hax playin his turntables in the back of his tC:

·
Registered
659 Posts
Nice job Alex look s like the weather held and every one had a great time realy sorry Rodney and i missed it i'am sure he would have loved meeting everyone as well as I if the good lord willing and the creek don't rise we will be ther for #4 God bless and take care OMC :)

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
Scott, sorry I missed this. Uncle Sam wouldn't let me have the weekend off.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Yes Alex. Thanks for everything, I had a blast. I believe we had 65 scions show up for the event. It was awesome and I can't wait for the next one.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Hey everybody!

I had a great time! It was fantastic to have so many great people here to hang out with and enjoy the day.

My full thoughts on the show are here:

Alex's Thoughts

We had 65 registered participants in the show. There were about another 10 or so that showed up after registration closed though or were owned by non-participants (like me!).

There were 35 in the caravan including two "honorary" Scions.

So, thanks for coming to everyone that did. To everyone that didn't, don't miss it next time! I think I can build a 25 ft. trophy for next year and not have it kill anybody... Maybe I can get it to spit fire...

-Alex

·
Registered
691 Posts
I guess I need to check clubxb more often.....lol.
Thanks for the compliments Scott and Greg.

Major props to Alex, the show was awesome and everyone from Oklahoma that came had a great time.

If it wasn't for the two drunks and the Iowa roads it would have been perfect...lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts