Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
hp's

Sorry guy's, link doesn't take you directly there, but you can do a search on the site for xB. Here is a cut and paste quote I copied:

Pros
Massive interior for its size, unusual mini-truck styling, long list of standard equipment, standard stability control, handles well for a budget-priced vehicle.
Cons
The cool stuff costs extra, modest passing power with automatic transmission, can't get xA's side airbags.
What's New for the 2006 Scion xB
This year the Scion xB receives a new steering wheel with audio controls, and the Pioneer audio system has a new head unit design and remote mini-jack port for portable music sources. Additionally, the xB wagon offers dedicated Apple iPod connectivity, which delivers iPod display information and allows unit control and recharging through the audio system. In other news, the xB's horsepower rating drops from 108 to 103 due to new SAE testing procedures.

·
Registered
199 Posts
the power is the same, there have been no changes to the engine at all. its just that the testing methods have changed, so no you don't have any power on him unless you have mods he doesn't.

·
Registered
827 Posts
The 2006 1/2 has a carbon filter in the intake that the others dont. That could account for a drop in hp, but I am not sure.

·
Registered
2,335 Posts
1LowXB said:
anyplace i have looked rated the xb at 103 hb the echo was rated at 108 hp...
Don't tell anybody that...we get enough laughs as it is.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.