Scion xB Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i' obviously new so i figure this is the place tos ay hello to everyone on the site. i posted in the new buyers section earlier, i haven't purchased my xB yet but will be in the next month, after discussing with the wifey we decided in about a month we will go pick up a 06 scion xB in the polar white. I deffinitly can't wait...oh ya...i'm brian and i'm from phoenix arizona but in six or seven months i will be moving back to houston texas...well, hope to make some new friends, take care!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome, you'll like it around here. :D

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome and Congrats. Have you ordered it yet, most people have been having to wait for one to be available. You might want to get into the dealer and do it now, you probably won't drive out of the dealer with it when you sign the papers.

Nice color choice. Hope you don't have to wait.

·
Nor*Cal's Most Hated
3,841 Posts
WELCOME to Club xB!!!!!!!

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
actually, my dealer has several nice xBs to choose from, there's quite a few scion dealers in the area so i'm sure that if one doesn't have one pw then i will find it elsewhere, the guy assured me he'd be able to get me one fairly quick. all i know is i can't wait and i can't stop playing around with the "build your scion" function on Scion.com haha...i can't wait...patience is killer...

·
Registered
198 Posts
And a hearty WELCOME to the life!

Best not wait very long, supposed to quit mfg sometime around the 1st of December or so..
best buy 2 'boxes....will save arguments on just who drives whut
teehee

:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.