Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all,

so i finially decided to register after a few weeks of lurking. I have a 05 PW XB, have had it for a few months and love it. Anyways, I just thought I should finally introduce myself, my name is Ted. Im from Los Angeles, Ca. My XB is pretty much all stock except for rims/tires. (for now :p) Hopefully the several upcoming meets in the LA area will give me some better ideas of my next mods, and get to meet some cool people!

peace....

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
Welcome Aboard! Nice color!

·
Registered
8,923 Posts
Welcome Ted. If you want to see some cool mods there are a few show upcoming in the next few weeks. There is one on Monday at North County Scion in Anaheim. It's being put on by Scion Image and they have some hot rides. Check out this post: http://www.clubxb.com/forums/f38/2641-scion-image-anaheim-show/

Come by and have some fun while seeing some of the best xB's around.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Howdy back!

Welcome. I just joined too and have a different version of the xB. Mine is a Braun Rampvan, used for a cool system that gets a ramp out for my electric wheelchair. I push a button, the rear end kneels down, the hatch opens, and out comes the ramp. It looks awesome when this all happens. I love my xB, and plan to add a couple of things when money comes flying by. This thing costs a fortune, so I am in debt up to my eyeballs. Couldn't spend the rest of my life in the house, and other type vehicles just wouldn't work. This little box is a wonderful friend and a good looking one at that... ;)

Tally ho,
Lois

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.