Scion xB Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Damn... Shopping for rims is harder than shopping for Christmas presents or a good piece of steak. Just too many options out there. I'm down to these 4, help me make up my indecisive mind. Maybe I should just buy one of each and have them all~ J/K :D

Enkei PKR

Enkei RS6

Exel GT-S

MB Tucson

in order of preference so far... :)

·
TheOtherGuys
7,988 Posts
I like the first or third rims, second ones are nasty. And go as wide as possible.

·
scikotics
1,005 Posts
My vote is 1st or 3rd also depending on what you want for over all look. If you really want my opinion I'd go with #3 silver with BSP. If you can afford to buy tires also then yea I'd go a little wider if not then spacers in back anyway. Just my 2 cents

·
Registered
283 Posts
7riste said:
http://www.discounttire.com/dtcs/fi...=15&c=1&dVeh=dVeh&pc=65561&rw=&bp=&vid=008416

Would these fit on stock tires? How would it look on the BSP? I'm concern that the rims wouldnt stand out since its black on black. What do you guys think? :p
I saw those on a TCM box & wasn't that impressed. They looked OK, but that was about it. The flat black, machined hub, & machined lip (machined = not polished) don't seem to work that well. Maybe if they were glossy black & with a polished hub & lip area.... ('_' ) ???

·
Registered
234 Posts
I have the enkei j10 from discount and they match my TCM. I wish the lip was polished for more shine but they are Ok. Tire rack has the ones I wanted on sale now for 119.oo for 16x7. Also like these sportmax rims and almost ordered them but now that I saw them in person at my local pep-boys love them. Oh well. First pic is Kazera's from Tire rack.
Next is the sportmax rims.
finally my car, enkei j-10 15x6.5 w/stock tires.

Attachments

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.